Memo, dark star, and XG4

#21xXAISPXxPosted 5/23/2013 1:53:16 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Raging is normal, but if you rage really hard all the time like ELPRESADOR, you need help.

Actually, you need a Youtube channel so I can laugh my ass off.

I already had a channel...did you ever know that? You will severely upset me if you didn't know I had a YouTube channel with videos, haha...

Hey TPRTV, UPLOAD SUM RAGE VIDEOS.

Of course I've seen your videos. But I've never seen any commentary from you or rage videos. I meant anyone who rages that badly needs to post it on Youtube.

I don't do commentaries because it ruins my gameplay. I can't multitask. I was thinking of putting rage videos before...maybe I'll do it soon. It's very unlikely, though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#22ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 2:28:58 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CarbonizerMike posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Raging is normal, but if you rage really hard all the time like ELPRESADOR, you need help.

Actually, you need a Youtube channel so I can laugh my ass off.

I already had a channel...did you ever know that? You will severely upset me if you didn't know I had a YouTube channel with videos, haha...

Hey TPRTV, UPLOAD SUM RAGE VIDEOS.

I DID. I swore my head off! See: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASgumGAcfGM
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#23ReedeemerPosted 5/23/2013 11:27:32 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Reedeemer posted...
Phaserifle, whats your IGN? I'm finally seeing some of these guys online but I think I have yet to see you.

Zetro! What´s up! let´s play next weekend....post ur FC to add you...

Now, you...you I have seen >.> lol
sure thing man, just finished up my semester so I'ma be online plenty.

Reedeemer:
1163 0063 7578 - (Zetro) (NTSC) (No)
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#24ReedeemerPosted 5/23/2013 11:32:09 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
No offense to the players stated, but matches with Dark Star and XG4 lag like crap.

I too have noticed this lol
But seriously, one of you guys has a really bad connection/router/modem >.< the matches had no more than 6 players so it wasn't the pop., and I'd leave the match to join an FFA and the game was lag-free, then I join a BTGB with these dudes and...lag...lol

ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Reedeemer posted...
Phaserifle, whats your IGN? I'm finally seeing some of these guys online but I think I have yet to see you.

It's TPRTV. I play every day.

Gotcha, c ya online.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#25Memo-77Posted 5/24/2013 8:23:18 AM
I like the recordings with comments....even if the narrator is chewing gum....I was watching at AISP's recordings and are really awesome...

@Zetro: oK, I just had issues to connect last night...I changed profiles and the problem remained...let see tonight...My FC is in my signature....I'll add you tonight...see ya´soon...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#26--Hope--Posted 5/24/2013 8:42:58 AM
O_O

I did not think it was possible that you....people....raged...
Fist broken, laptop hit, wii remote mashed what next, Armageddon?
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#27ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 4:04:27 PM
--Hope-- posted...
O_O

I did not think it was possible that you....people....raged...
Fist broken, laptop hit, wii remote mashed what next, Armageddon?

Why didn't you think it possible that we raged?
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#28_SignalPosted 5/24/2013 5:50:42 PM
Reedeemer posted...

Hahaha... I should have been able to guess your IGN. I see you several nights a week. My IGN is 36.

I never rage, but sometimes I miff.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#29ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 9:55:01 PM
_Signal posted...
Reedeemer posted...

Hahaha... I should have been able to guess your IGN. I see you several nights a week. My IGN is 36.

I never rage, but sometimes I miff.

36? I haven't seen you in forever!
---
#30Memo-77Posted 5/25/2013 1:23:12 AM
Well...I have met 36 and he is really hard to beat for me...cheers 36!!!
what's next with gettin' mad in the middle of the game now?
I'm always yelling at everyone of you (with all due respect of course) everytime I finished with my back in the ground...but DALAY! I relax my attitude inmediatly...and now my dog use to run away to avoid collateral damage...bwahaha...sorry Rexie!
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia