Memo, dark star, and XG4

#31xXAISPXxPosted 5/25/2013 5:50:48 AM
Memo-77 posted...
Well...I have met 36 and he is really hard to beat for me...cheers 36!!!
what's next with gettin' mad in the middle of the game now?
I'm always yelling at everyone of you (with all due respect of course) everytime I finished with my back in the ground...but DALAY! I relax my attitude inmediatly...and now my dog use to run away to avoid collateral damage...bwahaha...sorry Rexie!

*She
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#32Memo-77Posted 5/25/2013 8:12:58 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...
I'm always yelling at everyone of you (with all due respect of course) everytime I finished with my back in the ground...but DALAY! I relax my attitude inmediatly...and now my dog use to run away to avoid collateral damage...bwahaha...sorry Rexie!

*She

Ok, she, sorry 36!
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#33xXAISPXxPosted 5/25/2013 8:23:15 AM
Memo-77 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...

*She

Ok, she, sorry 36!

In the boards she goes by _Signal.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#34ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 11:30:50 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...

*She

She?! There's no way there's a girl gamer that good!
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#35Memo-77Posted 5/25/2013 1:56:19 PM
Why not ah? Hey dude, believe me, girls in C2 are really really hard to beat, there is Khmer, Mey, 36 (now I know, thanx AISP), now Ladylola is really impressive...I don't remember other lady in game....would anybody help me in this? I will appreciate it...
---
#36ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 11:23:22 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Why not ah? Hey dude, believe me, girls in C2 are really really hard to beat, there is Khmer, Mey, 36 (now I know, thanx AISP), now Ladylola is really impressive...I don't remember other lady in game....would anybody help me in this? I will appreciate it...

It's a hoax! HOAX I TELL YOU.
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#37CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/26/2013 12:06:24 AM
Memo-77 posted...

Monita

and Symph according to the tabloids.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#381PefrogPosted 5/26/2013 6:35:16 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Monita

The first 3 up there are definates (I mean there is strong evidence). Ladylola's name leads us to believe and it seems that Memo knows her. Monita on the other hand, has a shroud of mystery and controversy. Symph was just being mysterious but most of us think Symph is a he.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#39ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 9:05:34 AM
HOAX HOAX HOAX.
---
#40Memo-77Posted 5/26/2013 9:28:56 AM
1Pefrog posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Monita

The first 3 up there are definates (I mean there is strong evidence). Ladylola's name leads us to believe and it seems that Memo knows her. Monita on the other hand, has a shroud of mystery and controversy. Symph was just being mysterious but most of us think Symph is a he.

Well...Monita.....haven't know her yet, Ladylola have' been playing with many of us and she was a starter 3 or 4 months ago, but time enough to improve a lot her game...

Symph = famous Epicsymph ???
---