Memo, dark star, and XG4

#41KhmerInceptionPosted 5/26/2013 9:38:05 AM(edited)
Memo-77 posted...
Why not ah? Hey dude, believe me, girls in C2 are really really hard to beat, there is Khmer, Mey, 36 (now I know, thanx AISP), now Ladylola is really impressive...I don't remember other lady in game....would anybody help me in this? I will appreciate it...

Owh, thanks Memo.

Hmm... Toezer and Lexi are other female players, but I don't think the newer people know them. They came and left a while ago. Dangit, now I miss Toezer.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#42xXAISPXxPosted 5/26/2013 9:51:51 AM
KhmerInception posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Why not ah? Hey dude, believe me, girls in C2 are really really hard to beat, there is Khmer, Mey, 36 (now I know, thanx AISP), now Ladylola is really impressive...I don't remember other lady in game....would anybody help me in this? I will appreciate it...

Owh, thanks Memo.

Hmm... Toezer and Lexi are other female players, but I don't think the newer people know them. They came and left a while ago. Dangit, now I miss Toezer.

I could swear that I've played with Toezer before. She was in the boards actively shortly after I joined, but only posted one message that I know of...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#43xXAISPXxPosted 5/26/2013 9:53:47 AM
KhmerInception posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Owh, thanks Memo.

Also, tell Drift the sniper said hi (yesterday was the funniest match I've ever encountered in a long time).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#44KhmerInceptionPosted 5/26/2013 11:39:05 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Also, tell Drift the sniper said hi (yesterday was the funniest match I've ever encountered in a long time).

Will do! And yeah lol, I was dying watching him play yesterday. So much rage... He hasn't played in forever. I think since last summer.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#45_SignalPosted 5/26/2013 12:56:16 PM(edited)
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Well...I have met 36 and he is really hard to beat for me...cheers 36!!!
what's next with gettin' mad in the middle of the game now?
I'm always yelling at everyone of you (with all due respect of course) everytime I finished with my back in the ground...but DALAY! I relax my attitude inmediatly...and now my dog use to run away to avoid collateral damage...bwahaha...sorry Rexie!

*She

She?! There's no way there's a girl gamer that good!

Should I weigh in on this one, or just stay away?

And I almost forgot, thank you for the compliment Memo. I don't always play full-on, but I have to confess that when I see you online, I play pretty hard.

---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#46ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 1:37:49 PM
This can't be happening.... D:
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#47kastasticPosted 5/26/2013 1:44:20 PM
1Pefrog posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Monita

and Symph according to the tabloids.

The first 3 up there are definates (I mean there is strong evidence). Ladylola's name leads us to believe and it seems that Memo knows her. Monita on the other hand, has a shroud of mystery and controversy. Symph was just being mysterious but most of us think Symph is a he.

I know its been awhile, but the name is Motina not monita. lol
Motina means mother in another language and yes I am a woman and I could whoop you all.

:)

Also I have two daughters that rarely ply anymore, [KAS]Tytar and [KAS]Tytar2.
Tytar means daughter in another language.
Tytar also says she could whoop you all. :)

Then there was Tevas...not a girl, but also could whoop you all then some. :)

Girls rule and boys drool.
---
The Bees know...
#48_SignalPosted 5/26/2013 2:08:21 PM
kastastic posted...

Motina means mother in another language and yes I am a woman and I could whoop you all.

Hey! Nice to see you. Any chance of you playing anymore?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#49--Hope--Posted 5/26/2013 2:23:42 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
--Hope-- posted...
O_O

I did not think it was possible that you....people....raged...
Fist broken, laptop hit, wii remote mashed what next, Armageddon?

Why didn't you think it possible that we raged?

Well, its just you guys usually don't seem to have a problem getting KO sprees. And any time I ever break one of your KO streaks I don't usually live much longer.....
( what can I say, Hope* needs practice...)
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#50kastasticPosted 5/26/2013 2:30:13 PM
_Signal posted...
kastastic posted...

Hey! Nice to see you. Any chance of you playing anymore?

lol.
Tytar is in a match with you right now. I may play, not sure though.
---
The Bees know...