invisible players in the middle of matches????

#1Memo-77Posted 5/21/2013 9:41:34 PM
Topic...
just asking, I made them visible for a few secs throwing them a flash grenade...
By the way, great games XG4, dark*star, TPRTV (why'd you leave? It was a great game) and everyone else I forgot....
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#2XG4LegendPosted 5/21/2013 9:50:27 PM
C2 Logic
---
"Power is not will; it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."
#3ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 5/21/2013 10:02:53 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Topic...
just asking, I made them visible for a few secs throwing them a flash grenade...
By the way, great games XG4, dark*star, TPRTV (why'd you leave? It was a great game) and everyone else I forgot....

Haha no...it was great for you! I was being kind of douchey....using a MPK and blinding powder only. Haha...it didn't really work though. You still killed me a ton. But it was fun! I left cuz A: I was raging. B: Library shuts down tomorrow for school and I have a whole book I need to read. (Which I'm still not finished with yet. Just taking a procrastination break for a sec. And maybe a nap.)
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#4Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 10:20:34 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Topic...

Haha no...it was great for you! I was being kind of douchey....using a MPK and blinding powder only. Haha...it didn't really work though. You still killed me a ton. But it was fun! I left cuz A: I was raging. B: Library shuts down tomorrow for school and I have a whole book I need to read. (Which I'm still not finished with yet. Just taking a procrastination break for a sec. And maybe a nap.)

Well...you killed me a lot in Streets with your MPK and I was like "WTF! Never saw that coming!" And that blinding was taking me down...it was a great loadout against me...i failed almost always...good luck with your book and see ya' soon!
---
#5Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 10:23:35 PM
XG4Legend posted...
C2 Logic

Wut? Mannn! I'm looking for answers now i'm going to Google....'me see what I find....
---
#6ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 5/21/2013 10:25:26 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Memo-77 posted...
Topic...

Well...you killed me a lot in Streets with your MPK and I was like "WTF! Never saw that coming!" And that blinding was taking me down...it was a great loadout against me...i failed almost always...good luck with your book and see ya' soon!

Thanks! ^.^ It's a kind of experiment I have going....just shooting the MPK. It's deadly if you can hit somebody from far away with it...if they added a little more onto it, it'd be a great, noob friendly primary weapon. But then, it'd turn into the SMAW. Where did you learn your SPAS skills?
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#7Mey_girlPosted 5/21/2013 11:43:18 PM
Sin comentarios :P
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzh3EtmrWpg
:-]
#8Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 12:23:04 AM
@TPRTV: playing again again and again with my bros' in this game, and losing everytime, that's how I got some experience, playing and defending me from them...

@Mey: Que tal Mey? Te perdiste una gran partida, ponte al corriente con el post...
---
#9ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 5/22/2013 5:16:57 AM
Memo-77 posted...
@TPRTV: playing again again and again with my bros' in this game, and losing everytime, that's how I got some experience, playing and defending me from them...

But I hate losing.... -.-
---
#10Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 6:06:44 AM
Memo-77 posted...

But I hate losing.... -.-

Me too but what the h*ll !! Itīs fun...
---