I like this game, but...

#21CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/23/2013 12:12:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/23/2013 12:29:03 AM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
This game ISN'T GOOD. It's just the only thing that fits this niche. And so we're stuck with this PoS.

Sorry you feel that way, but your opinion doesn't make those who don't share it fanboys.

Its an insult to the intelligence of everybody here to imply that we do not think, or that we're deluding ourselves.

The problem is, And the reason why people get so up in arms and defensive, is these arguments are longer criticizing the game, but merely insulting people, or speaking for them.

You claim I haven't made the choice to be honest with myself, and impartial?
You think people are more ready to take your word about it over mine?

If you have problems with the game, talk about the game. But keep people out of it.

But I can guarantee, there is no complaint you can make about the game, that I haven't written pages on.
I've even played with a freaking NOTEBOOK just so I could write down all the problems I see.

So... Yeah.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#23like2napPosted 5/23/2013 1:24:49 AM
I agree with the OP and what Lig said. EVERYTHING Lig said. The game has issues. It's far from being great. It was fun for a while, but the problems Lig mentioned killed it. Especially the lag, glitches, and the controls.

There are some people on this board that defend every little thing that is wrong with this game. I understand not complaining about it, but pretending it doesn't have issues and acting like it's the greatest game ever made baffles me. I don't understand the fanboy point of view in any circumstance whether it's this game or another. I remember one kid saying this game was the best game he ever played. Clearly he hasn't played many.

Same thing with people that defend everything wrong with the Treyarch COD games, but act like even the tiniest issue is a game ruining experience with an IW game or the other way around. Even when both games have the same type of problem. "Well that issue wasn't as bad in Black Ops". Whatever you say buddy.

I'll praise anything a game got right, but I'll bash anything wrong with one as well. I'm not bias toward these things. Maybe I was at one time, but I'm definitely not now. I just say things as they are. I also don't understand why people are offended by that.

@Chain: You just made a post trying to downplay the glitches. "It's not as bad as The Conduit" (or something to that effect). The classic "it could always be worse" type of line. I have a saying for that. Something can always be worse, but that doesn't make it any better. An annoying glitch isn't less annoying because it could be worse. It's just not as annoying as it could be.
#24Hawke0Posted 5/23/2013 6:46:14 AM
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/post/joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm_d39sa07_1.gif
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#25Hawke0Posted 5/23/2013 6:49:54 AM(edited)
Good or bad, it beats the hell out of TCon. Which, in turn, is much better than CoD.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#26Loremas1861Posted 5/23/2013 6:48:59 AM
Hawke0 posted...
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/post/joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm_d39sa07_1.gif

Pass me a bit would ya?
---
"Hold B to make dubstep"
- Derppopotamus
#27Hawke0Posted 5/23/2013 6:51:52 AM
Loremas1861 posted...
Hawke0 posted...

Pass me a bit would ya?

Sure, http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4974861586596663&pid=15.1
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#28like2napPosted 5/23/2013 8:31:26 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Good or bad, it beats the hell out of TCon. Which, in turn, is much better than CoD.

Define better? Take out the personal preference and subjective stuff and it's not better. From Black Ops onward COD has had far fewer actual problems that didn't get patched. You can like one more than the other, but Conduit 2 is not what I would call better.
#29CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/23/2013 8:54:14 AM(edited)
like2nap posted...

@Chain: You just made a post trying to downplay the glitches. "It's not as bad as The Conduit" (or something to that effect). The classic "it could always be worse" type of line. I have a saying for that. Something can always be worse, but that doesn't make it any better. An annoying glitch isn't less annoying because it could be worse. It's just not as annoying as it could be.

Uh, When?
Source?

I think the only time I've said anything like that was when the two games where already being compared.

like2nap posted...

It was fun for a while, but the problems Lig mentioned killed it. Especially the lag, glitches, and the controls.

Lig didn't even mention any of those.
He mentioned balance, metagame, multiplayer level design, character animations, and a lack of any interesting features.

---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#30_SignalPosted 5/23/2013 9:10:15 AM(edited)
I don't know anyone who defends every little thing wrong with the game. I think I'm one of the game's biggest fans and I don't even do that.

I've just accepted the problems, and moved on.

Sometimes there is a work-around for the problem, sometimes not.

There's no point in getting worked up about it, or insulting anyone for that matter.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226