I like this game, but...

#41CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/23/2013 2:32:32 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
I don't know anyone who defends every little thing wrong with the game. I think I'm one of the game's biggest fans and I don't even do that.

I've just accepted the problems, and moved on.

Sometimes there is a work-around for the problem, sometimes not.

There's no point in getting worked up about it, or insulting anyone for that matter.

Oh yeah, well Im insulting you! You... you... menace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#42PUNCHOUT1116Posted 5/23/2013 2:37:00 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
I don't know anyone who defends every little thing wrong with the game. I think I'm one of the game's biggest fans and I don't even do that.

I've just accepted the problems, and moved on.

Sometimes there is a work-around for the problem, sometimes not.

There's no point in getting worked up about it, or insulting anyone for that matter.

Oh yeah, well Im insulting you! You... you... menace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk

O_o Forgot how intense that ending was
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#43like2napPosted 5/23/2013 4:31:05 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
like2nap posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Good or bad, it beats the hell out of TCon. Which, in turn, is much better than CoD.

Define better? Take out the personal preference and subjective stuff and it's not better. From Black Ops onward COD has had far fewer actual problems that didn't get patched. You can like one more than the other, but Conduit 2 is not what I would call better.

Better IS personal preference and subjective stuff.

How come you can say what's better, and he can't?

C2 has far more actual problems that aren't subjective. There's nothing subjective about it having more glitches that are also worse as in how the effect the outcome of the game.
#44like2napPosted 5/23/2013 4:33:20 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
like2nap posted...

@Chain: You just made a post trying to downplay the glitches. "It's not as bad as The Conduit" (or something to that effect). The classic "it could always be worse" type of line. I have a saying for that. Something can always be worse, but that doesn't make it any better. An annoying glitch isn't less annoying because it could be worse. It's just not as annoying as it could be.

Uh, When?
Source?

My bad. Wrong person. Sorry. It was someone else. Very late/early in the morning when I posted that. Got your post mixed up with another.
#45like2napPosted 5/23/2013 4:39:15 PM
Hawke0 posted...
like2nap posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Good or bad, it beats the hell out of TCon. Which, in turn, is much better than CoD.

Define better?

1. Requiring some degree of skill
2. Actually having different guns
3. Having more than one type of enemy
4. Not being a PoS
5. Actually being A GAME, not an interactive movie.
I'd just like to point out that I'm just trying to throw more fuel on the fire. I love a good debate and a good argument that opposes with my opinion, but that's not going to happen considering who's involved on both sides. Chesluk alone ensures this argument would have the intelligence of two five year olds saying "no u" at best, so I'm not taking it seriously. But on a more serious note, you of all people shouldn't be telling me to think objectively, I copyrighted objective thought. Whereas you once said Black Ops 2 had no flaws, which is just wrong. All games, including Half Life 2, Red Steel 2, LOZ OoT, Metroid Prime and Super Metroid, Metal Gear Solid 3, etc - which are all much better than CoD - have flaws. Except for Chess and Tetris, of course.

1. Subjective
2. It does have different guns
3. Are we talking campaign here or what? Cause MP neither has different enemies.
4. Subjective
5. Subjective and trolling.

Try again.
#46Hawke0Posted 5/23/2013 5:19:16 PM
Did you even read the spoiler part?
*continues throwing fuel on the fire*
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#47dacheatcodePosted 5/23/2013 5:21:17 PM
this game is perfect and you are all wrong

toodles
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#48Hawke0Posted 5/23/2013 5:31:30 PM
Hawke0 posted...
I'd just like to point out that I'm just trying to throw more fuel on the fire. I love a good debate and a good argument that opposes with my opinion, but that's not going to happen considering who's involved on both sides. Chesluk alone ensures this argument would have the intelligence of two five year olds saying "no u" at best, so I'm not taking it seriously. But on a more serious note, you of all people shouldn't be telling me to think objectively, I copyrighted objective thought. Whereas you once said Black Ops 2 had no flaws, which is just wrong. All games, including Half Life 2, Red Steel 2, LOZ OoT, Metroid Prime and Super Metroid, Metal Gear Solid 3, etc - which are all much better than CoD - have flaws. Except for Chess and Tetris, of course.

lrn2read
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#49CheslukPosted 5/23/2013 5:41:03 PM
Thank you mr.sensible, for just insulting everybody on who still enjoys the game.

Enjoying a crappy game and marketing a turd as a grimy diamond aren't the same thing.

Sorry if putting up with your crap makes me a fanboy.

It pretty much does at this point.

Its an insult to the intelligence of everybody here to imply that we do not think, or that we're deluding ourselves.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

this game is perfect and you are all wrong

toodles

Top shelf.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#50TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 5:51:14 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Hawke0 posted...

lrn2read

Why in the hell would you list Red Steel 2 among truly great games?
---
Might controls everything.
PSN: TheOmegaShen