Can we all agree to stop stating whether the game is laggy or not as a fact?

#1Hawke0Posted 5/25/2013 6:35:48 PM
People seem to have wildly varying amounts of lag, some people have the game crippled by it, while others experience little. It's not like Black Ops 2 where seemingly everyone gets killed by thin air every game, so we can't really make any blanket judgement beyond "we can't make any promises if it'll lag or not".
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#2xXAISPXxPosted 5/25/2013 7:02:58 PM
I agree. All games lag anyways. There is no point at all in complaining about lag.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#3TheOmegaShenPosted 5/25/2013 7:24:30 PM
Huh?

Black Ops II does not lag nearly as much as Conduit 2...
---
Might controls everything.
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#4like2napPosted 5/26/2013 1:41:43 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Huh?

Black Ops II does not lag nearly as much as Conduit 2...

This. At least for me. Though when it does lag is sure is bad. I'm looking forward to the next COD. IW games always run smoother for me. I prefer them just for that. Not having lag makes anything else easier to put up with.
#5Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 1:45:03 PM
That is why I said "seemingly". The board would make you think that everyone gets killed by thin air all the time.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#6_SignalPosted 5/26/2013 4:33:27 PM(edited)
LOL, I don't mean to be snarky, but I don't think that you'll be able to get everyone here to agree that there are 365 days in a year.

I think that the problem is that for some people, the lag is very minimal.

I usually play pretty late at night, usually after midnight EST. With the exception of one or two players, unless the match is full, lag isn't really a problem. If the match is full, then it's a wreck and I don't stay, but if it's 4 - 6 players, there really is no lag to speak of at that time of day.

Sure, there's frequently the one guy who seems to be able to move faster than everyone else, and abuses it by charging, and then you encounter the occasional teleporter. But I certainly don't consider it to be a major factor in the matches I play late at night.

However, two or three days ago, I got on early in the evening, and wow, I just wanted to put my Wiimote in the blender. The lag was so bad that time of day in every match I played.

I saw Dug on today. We were in matches that weren't too bad.

I remember Mossy saying that there were times of the day that he just refused to play.

I'd like to hear from some of the people that play at all different times of the day. Do they experience times that are always worse than others?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#7like2napPosted 5/26/2013 7:22:18 PM
Hawke0 posted...
That is why I said "seemingly". The board would make you think that everyone gets killed by thin air all the time.

That's why I don't post on that board much. I prefer the official forums. There's so much nonsense on the GFAQs COD boards. The rest of the posts are Cubfan arguing with someone.
#8_SignalPosted 5/27/2013 2:05:24 PM
like2nap posted...
Hawke0 posted...

That's why I don't post on that board much. I prefer the official forums. There's so much nonsense on the GFAQs COD boards. The rest of the posts are Cubfan arguing with someone.

What's the official C2 forum?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#9Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 2:23:59 PM
"That board" is the BO2 Wii U board. It's so boring I occasionally troll the denizens of it.
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#10like2napPosted 5/27/2013 3:21:57 PM
_Signal posted...
like2nap posted...
Hawke0 posted...

What's the official C2 forum?

Sega had one, but I don't know if it's still there. The devs primarily used this one anyway for C2. I was referring to the official COD forums. www.callofduty.com