Made a New Account for C2

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 5/27/2013 6:41:24 AM
Its named "uAREaSMAWnub, can't give my fc just yet, but, will soon. :)

Btw, Kmher, that was me last night. lol

~Cmo
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#2KhmerInceptionPosted 5/27/2013 6:44:38 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

~Cmo

LOL woah, awesome! GGs! I couldn't hear you through the mic, those mic glitches. But yeah, those were some... interesting matches to say the least.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 6:46:17 AM
KhmerInception posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

~Cmo

LOL woah, awesome! GGs! I couldn't hear you through the mic, those mic glitches. But yeah, those were some... interesting matches to say the least.

Lol yeah, I was trying to speak into the mic all the time, it might be broken, idk. :/

But, I think I'm better than you, at least when I have the AR-C Eclipse. xD
---
Creativity, More, Often.
K I L L, a Conduit 2 Dualtage, IS OUT, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQMWdPctqc
#4KhmerInceptionPosted 5/27/2013 6:50:34 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lol yeah, I was trying to speak into the mic all the time, it might be broken, idk. :/

Dude, yeah definitely! You're a great player, and I don't really have a lot of time to practice plus I don't really like to play competitively unless I run into certain people, it's kinda weird. I have to admit that one match in Precipice I went a little try hard, but after that I decided to go perkless lol.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#5HC-GabePosted 5/27/2013 6:52:54 AM
Hi! :D
---
-Gabe&
#6KhmerInceptionPosted 5/27/2013 6:53:17 AM
HC-Gabe posted...

Hey, Gabe!
---
#7CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 7:25:09 AM
KhmerInception posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Dude, yeah definitely! You're a great player, and I don't really have a lot of time to practice plus I don't really like to play competitively unless I run into certain people, it's kinda weird. I have to admit that one match in Precipice I went a little try hard, but after that I decided to go perkless lol.

Lol, but with everything else I'm almost no good. lol

Btw, when you got that RoT screaming, that was funny. xD
---
Creativity, More, Often.
#8CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 7:25:40 AM
HC-Gabe posted...

Helloooo!
---
Creativity, More, Often.
#9KhmerInceptionPosted 5/27/2013 7:30:06 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lol, but with everything else I'm almost no good. lol

Btw, when you got that RoT screaming, that was funny. xD

Nah, not true.

HAHA, that awkward moment when the other person can hear you... Oh silly mic glitch... Yeah, RoT's are VERY VERY VERY rare for me, lol, that one yesterday was my third.
---