If you want to play without lag

#11Hawke0Posted 5/27/2013 3:31:04 PM
_Signal posted...
It sounds like you're just telling me to be quiet and accept that people are going to complain about the lag, just like you have accepted that people are going to praise the game.

Let me point out that you have a long long way to go when it comes to accepting that people are going to praise the game. You can't even sit still when a single person praises it.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
Next gen in a nutshell: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/549/148/f29.gif
#12_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 3:57:57 PM(edited)
like2nap posted...
_Signal posted...
I'm so tired of everyone complaining about the lag. It's really just starting to sound like an excuse.

If the lobby is full, you will almost certainly experience lag.

Well that sure is a flaw in game design.

Your talk of private matches makes this game tempting though. I still have my old profiles saved on my Wii. If I had more spare time I would buy it again just to play another FPS. All the games issues aside, if private matches help eliminate the lag it would make everything else much easier to put up with. I might get it one of these days just to play with some of y'all. Of course you could always come over to Black Ops 2!

Agreed, it is a flaw in the game design. But maybe it wouldn't be if everyone had a good connection.

Sure, I'd be happy to play BOPS2 sometime. I've played it some, but I can't remember where I am with it.

Even though I have the controls setup in BOPS2 like the controls in C2, playing BOPS sort of messes up my C2 game, and that's the one that's more fun for me.

We should figure out a time that we can both play, but not until after Nightfire and I have our BL match. I'd be totally ruined if I played BOPS2 before then.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#13Mey_girlPosted 5/27/2013 3:44:23 PM
Sig, I can't enter D:
Connection is ugly!
someone wants to do a private match?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzh3EtmrWpg
:-]
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/27/2013 3:44:36 PM
Lag for me is normally decent all around, and the where there is lag, its very specific people who are lagging.
However, once 6 or more players are in the game, a a laggy person in the lobby seems to start affecting everybody else, and the game's score starts to see massive swings as the hosts migrates from team to team.

Thats why I usually just play PMs with sig.
No lag normally.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#15CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/27/2013 4:19:52 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
_Signal posted...
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I'm trying to read between the lines.

Could yo be a little more clear?

I think that my point is very clear.

When did you turn into a dick?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#16DerppopotamusPosted 5/27/2013 4:25:35 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Brawl lags like crazy for me, and TCon has awful hit detection.

I can agree with dat. Hit detection is very questionable in TCon. People who bunnyhop magically soak up all my bullets, then they drop through the floor and kill me.

Brawl will play at half the speed if I try to play it with anybody outside the east coat.

C2 plays fine with people on the other side of the country. But people with bad connections are visually hard to shoot at, and there don't seem to be any downsides for sitting on the dge of your Wi-fi will somebody downloads their entire Music library.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#17TheOmegaShenPosted 5/27/2013 4:46:16 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
If the amount of people in the lobby I'm in gets above 8, I'm out.

This.
---
Might controls everything.
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#18KhmerInceptionPosted 5/27/2013 5:14:38 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
If the amount of people in the lobby I'm in gets above 8, I'm out.

If I get more than about 5 or 6, it gets ridiculous for me, lol.

But I'm the kinda person who just laughs at the lag and continues to deal with it. I'm used to lag and it doesn't even bother me anymore, I keep playing as seen in many of my videos and it's just a funny factor to me, haha.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#19like2napPosted 5/27/2013 5:15:21 PM
Did anyone ever figure out which ports to forward for this game? If so, did anyone do it and did it help?
#20like2napPosted 5/27/2013 5:17:43 PM
@Sig:

Going from Black Ops 2 to any Wii FPS game messes me up for a few matches. Playing at 60fps and then going to 30fps takes some adjusting time for me.