Attention All C2 PARTY PEOPLE!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Attention All C2 PARTY PEOPLE!

User Info: HC-Gabe

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#1
Most, if not all of you, have participated in a party match. To ease the ammount of space needed, I created a new profile called [P@RTY]Gabe& which will be my only account holding parties, eliminating party crashers. Please make a profile [P@RTY]_____(your name) and your FC, so we can do it easily [P@RTY]Gabe& FC will be posted sometime this coming up week :)
-Gabe&

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#2
I feel ignored :(
-Gabe&

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#3
I've got my b05s account, main account, and the one that I reset pretty often, soooooo.....

The host is the only one whose fc matters really. I don't think anyone can join a private game unless they have the host's fc, so just your party account should be fine .
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#4
I know how you feel. My "Lig's Spies" thread has been ignored for over three hours, LOL.

Your idea is good. I will certainly make an account like that if I'm going to be able to attend.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#5
_Signal posted...
I know how you feel. My "Lig's Spies" thread has been ignored for over three hours, LOL.

Your idea is good. I will certainly make an account like that if I'm going to be able to attend.

Don't worry, I looked at that post. Not a bad idea! It goes well, Ligs Lies. When you make your [P@RTY]_Signal be sure to: a. post FC here, b. make the T in PARTY accented.
-Gabe&

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#6
I am looking forward to a [P@RTY]drophy joining our small group (so far) of me and _Signal
-Gabe&

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#7
Some people don't have room for these accounts for example multi-clan players. It should be alright for players not to have a Party clan name.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#8
I want another match, when?
want is power

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
Some people don't have room for these accounts for example multi-clan players. It should be alright for players not to have a Party clan name.

It is alright, but [P@RTY] is kind of like my own clan. I'm still in HC, but its just a mess around clan. Get it? It is recommended to get a [P@RTY] account so I know if you are messing around or not :)
-Gabe&

HC-Gabe
3 years ago#10
Mey_girl posted...
I want another match, when?

Sometime next weekend, this video will explain the details of why not this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-Xjj__HXQ
-Gabe&
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Attention All C2 PARTY PEOPLE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived