Attention All C2 PARTY PEOPLE!

#1HC-GabePosted 6/1/2013 5:52:36 PM
Most, if not all of you, have participated in a party match. To ease the ammount of space needed, I created a new profile called [P@RTY]Gabe& which will be my only account holding parties, eliminating party crashers. Please make a profile [P@RTY]_____(your name) and your FC, so we can do it easily [P@RTY]Gabe& FC will be posted sometime this coming up week :)
---
-Gabe&
#2HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 6:05:24 PM
I feel ignored :(
---
-Gabe&
#3stardust121Posted 6/1/2013 6:22:53 PM
I've got my b05s account, main account, and the one that I reset pretty often, soooooo.....

The host is the only one whose fc matters really. I don't think anyone can join a private game unless they have the host's fc, so just your party account should be fine .
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#4_SignalPosted 6/1/2013 6:23:45 PM
I know how you feel. My "Lig's Spies" thread has been ignored for over three hours, LOL.

Your idea is good. I will certainly make an account like that if I'm going to be able to attend.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#5HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 6:48:30 PM
_Signal posted...
I know how you feel. My "Lig's Spies" thread has been ignored for over three hours, LOL.

Your idea is good. I will certainly make an account like that if I'm going to be able to attend.

Don't worry, I looked at that post. Not a bad idea! It goes well, Ligs Lies. When you make your [P@RTY]_Signal be sure to: a. post FC here, b. make the T in PARTY accented.
---
-Gabe&
#6HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 7:13:03 PM
I am looking forward to a [P@RTY]drophy joining our small group (so far) of me and _Signal
---
-Gabe&
#7xXAISPXxPosted 6/1/2013 7:14:08 PM
Some people don't have room for these accounts for example multi-clan players. It should be alright for players not to have a Party clan name.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#8Mey_girlPosted 6/1/2013 7:15:28 PM
I want another match, when?
---
want is power
#9HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 7:22:10 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Some people don't have room for these accounts for example multi-clan players. It should be alright for players not to have a Party clan name.

It is alright, but [P@RTY] is kind of like my own clan. I'm still in HC, but its just a mess around clan. Get it? It is recommended to get a [P@RTY] account so I know if you are messing around or not :)
---
-Gabe&
#10HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2013 3:36:32 AM
Mey_girl posted...
I want another match, when?

Sometime next weekend, this video will explain the details of why not this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-Xjj__HXQ
---
-Gabe&