I'm bored, soooo........

#101CynralKynathelPosted 6/17/2013 11:19:26 PM
Obviously the only way for you two to figure out who is better is by having a local SSBB tournament. It just makes sense.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#102CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/18/2013 10:36:41 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
Obviously the only way for you two to figure out who is better is by having a local SSBB tournament. It just makes sense.

That would be too easy.

Offline, I could see myself being the best tourney brawler on the board, unless somebody here's been hiding their talent.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#103_SignalPosted 6/18/2013 10:55:26 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Chesluk posted...
I shut the game of so you wouldn't have to sit waiting for me to come back.
I was thinking 'Man, ches would be so pissed if I left him sitting there."

I had already spent 30 seconds watching you be AFK, another 20 wouldn't have been an issue.

And dude, I tied with you 2/3 matches, One while I was bleeding, and the only match you won, you won on a technicality, and one that I'm sure will be addressed in future Con2 1v1s.

I didn't know beating you as per the rules of the match was a technicality.

I am in no way upset.

Trying to contest my victory with points you "should've earned" because of how the rules "should work" when the rules had never worked like that? Yeah, I can tell you just don't care about the results.

I still expect you to upload those videos though.

Fine, expect them next week when Valve does their big Episode 3 reveal.

I think it's safe to call you two very equal, in just my opinion.

Not as equal as me Vs Sig.

Um... what?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#104CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/18/2013 10:58:59 AM
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Chesluk posted...
I shut the game of so you wouldn't have to sit waiting for me to come back.
I was thinking 'Man, ches would be so pissed if I left him sitting there."

I had already spent 30 seconds watching you be AFK, another 20 wouldn't have been an issue.

And dude, I tied with you 2/3 matches, One while I was bleeding, and the only match you won, you won on a technicality, and one that I'm sure will be addressed in future Con2 1v1s.

I didn't know beating you as per the rules of the match was a technicality.

I am in no way upset.

Trying to contest my victory with points you "should've earned" because of how the rules "should work" when the rules had never worked like that? Yeah, I can tell you just don't care about the results.

I still expect you to upload those videos though.

Fine, expect them next week when Valve does their big Episode 3 reveal.

I think it's safe to call you two very equal, in just my opinion.

Not as equal as me Vs Sig.

Um... what?

We always tie
Either that, or we alternate winning.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#105_SignalPosted 6/18/2013 4:13:42 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

We always tie

Dude, that is like the worst example of trash talk I've ever heard. How am I supposed to get all riled up at you over something like that!
---
#106CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/18/2013 5:51:14 PM
_Signal posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

We always tie

Dude, that is like the worst example of trash talk I've ever heard. How am I supposed to get all riled up at you over something like that!

Shuddup!

I can smack talk if I feel like it, You Nancy!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#107MindesynPosted 6/18/2013 6:57:39 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

That would be too easy.

Offline, I could see myself being the best tourney brawler on the board, unless somebody here's been hiding their talent.

I would say OmegaShen and I are the best fighting game players on this board, Omega for 2D, me for 3D. But I have no real way to prove it in Brawl, just due to that online DOES lag for me to the point I cant even move. I know Keet is a skilled Brawl player as well.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#108CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/18/2013 10:37:16 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

That would be too easy.

I would say OmegaShen and I are the best fighting game players on this board, Omega for 2D, me for 3D. But I have no real way to prove it in Brawl, just due to that online DOES lag for me to the point I cant even move. I know Keet is a skilled Brawl player as well.

Keet is a better online player than me, but I think I'm better offline, though its hard to tell.
I'm absolutely terrible online, normally In an evening I'll only be able to get a single win on Keet, and only a tiny handful of kills.

I'm not exactly incredible. I mean... Its a huge community, so there's a ton of really good players, and the skill cap is way way way higher than here.
But I had been considered the best Pika main in my state, regardless of the fact I haven't placed in any tourneys...

Unfortunately the only footage I have is stupid stuff like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_8jIz7MKkw

or this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NnlMM4bXuo

Oh gosh, my eyes, They Burn!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#109_SignalPosted 6/19/2013 6:58:24 AM(edited)
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Shuddup!

I can smack talk if I feel like it, You Nancy!

Oh that is the last straw.

I've had it up to here (insert gesture) with all of your insults and tomfoolery and insults, you laggy snail.

---
#110B05S_BrennanPosted 6/19/2013 5:04:44 PM
Chain, could you play some Brawl with me? I wanna practice with some real people.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)