I'm bored, soooo........

#91Symphonia46Posted 6/17/2013 3:07:05 AM
*cough*

Should say here that suiciding from fall damage does not give a kill penalty, suiciding by weapons gives a kill penalty. Check up on it first.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#92CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/17/2013 2:30:39 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
*cough*

Should say here that suiciding from fall damage does not give a kill penalty, suiciding by weapons gives a kill penalty. Check up on it first.

Thats uh... Interesting.
I did not know that.

That doesn't exactly make sense to me.
I mean... IDK that could easily be a glitch as well... I don't know, thats just too weird.
Can you explain why they would have a penalty for one form of death, but not another?

Regardless though, I'm still claiming responsibility for that kill, suicide is not a viable form of defense. In my mind, the match was Blatantly a tie.

And the fact that he's self appointing himself as winner of an incomplete set, honestly.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#93Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 4:47:43 PM
That doesn't exactly make sense to me.
I mean... IDK that could easily be a glitch as well... I don't know, thats just too weird.
Can you explain why they would have a penalty for one form of death, but not another?

Because falling to your death doesn't kill other people, suicide bombing with explosives can.

Regardless though, I'm still claiming responsibility for that kill, suicide is not a viable form of defense. In my mind, the match was Blatantly a tie.

I'm sorry, the only kill in that match was me punching you to death, and my name just so happens to already be on it. And me botching a jump doesn't entitle you the kill, just shooting people won't get you any score, you actually have to kill them. Frightening concept for some of you, I know, but it's just how these things work.

And the fact that he's self appointing himself as winner of an incomplete set, honestly.

Well Mr. Spontaneous Nosebleed, you only had 20 seconds left and you could've gone AFK and I wouldn't have killed you. You didn't exactly seem to have problems going AFK earlier in the match, so you leaving last second just looks like a half-assed excuse.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#94CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/17/2013 5:40:25 PM
Chesluk posted...

so you leaving last second just looks like a half-assed excuse.

Yes, I routinely fake coughing up blood and bleeding out both my nostrils in order to save face.

How about you just upload those videos, eh?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#95Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 6:08:47 PM
Yes, I routinely fake coughing up blood and bleeding out both my nostrils in order to save face.

Doesn't change the fact that you could've left the match running without changing the results. You couldn't have been bleeding that badly if you were worried enough about the match to leave the game.

Wasting my time with uploads won't change the fact that you lost and you're being a sore loser over it.
---
"I like how people boast on the board, yet when they touch Hardcore, they're worst than the C2 AI" -Samu5
http://i.imgur.com/D401r.png
#96CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/17/2013 6:28:46 PM(edited)
Chesluk posted...

Doesn't change the fact that you could've left the match running without changing the results. You couldn't have been bleeding that badly if you were worried enough about the match to leave the game.

Wasting my time with uploads won't change the fact that you lost and you're being a sore loser over it.

I shut the game of so you wouldn't have to sit waiting for me to come back.
I was thinking 'Man, ches would be so pissed if I left him sitting there."

And dude, I tied with you 2/3 matches, One while I was bleeding, and the only match you won, you won on a technicality, and one that I'm sure will be addressed in future Con2 1v1s.
I am in no way upset.

Proved what I set out to prove.

I still expect you to upload those videos though.

---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#97_SignalPosted 6/17/2013 6:47:09 PM
It seems like you guys have roughly the same skill.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#98Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 6:47:14 PM

I had already spent 30 seconds watching you be AFK, another 20 wouldn't have been an issue.

And dude, I tied with you 2/3 matches, One while I was bleeding, and the only match you won, you won on a technicality, and one that I'm sure will be addressed in future Con2 1v1s.

I didn't know beating you as per the rules of the match was a technicality.

I am in no way upset.

Trying to contest my victory with points you "should've earned" because of how the rules "should work" when the rules had never worked like that? Yeah, I can tell you just don't care about the results.

Fine, expect them next week when Valve does their big Episode 3 reveal.
---
"I like how people boast on the board, yet when they touch Hardcore, they're worst than the C2 AI" -Samu5
http://i.imgur.com/D401r.png
#99xXAISPXxPosted 6/17/2013 6:52:23 PM
Chesluk posted...

I had already spent 30 seconds watching you be AFK, another 20 wouldn't have been an issue.

I am in no way upset.

Trying to contest my victory with points you "should've earned" because of how the rules "should work" when the rules had never worked like that? Yeah, I can tell you just don't care about the results.

I think it's safe to call you two very equal, in just my opinion.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#100CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/17/2013 7:04:45 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Chesluk posted...

I am in no way upset.

I think it's safe to call you two very equal, in just my opinion.

Not as equal as me Vs Sig.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656