GGs Memo and Dark Star

#1ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/3/2013 8:23:16 PM
Yepyepyep! :)
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#21PefrogPosted 6/3/2013 9:05:59 PM
Good games. You guys should get rid of the 'phase rifle warning hider'. Just to make it fair. You might like light armor or improved melee or improved ballistics.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 9:12:51 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Good games. You guys should get rid of the 'phase rifle warning hider'. Just to make it fair. You might like light armor or improved melee or improved ballistics.

I used to like improved melee. But I found out how much Better I do with it. Btw: you kept catching me in your black holes when I was on your team!
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#41PefrogPosted 6/4/2013 4:39:17 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I used to like improved melee. But I found out how much Better I do with it. Btw: you kept catching me in your black holes when I was on your team!

I usually argue that it is a natural residual effect of black holes. Most people don't like how hard it is to get out, but it is hard to control when and where I shoot them. It is especially bad inside closed walls like Sanctum. The bigger the black hole the harder it is to get out. They usually dissipate up to the sky unless they are trapped inside. It is less annoying then a teammate blinding you with flash bangs, eh?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#5ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 5:25:37 AM
1Pefrog posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I usually argue that it is a natural residual effect of black holes. Most people don't like how hard it is to get out, but it is hard to control when and where I shoot them. It is especially bad inside closed walls like Sanctum. The bigger the black hole the harder it is to get out. They usually dissipate up to the sky unless they are trapped inside. It is less annoying then a teammate blinding you with flash bangs, eh?

Hard to say.... I couldn't shoot...
---
#6Memo-77Posted 6/4/2013 8:31:48 AM
Zup dark and TP, yeah, I'm leaving behind that Phase Rifle Tunning step by step...I used to apply Heavy Armor but it slows me a lot...besides...that tunning would be a response to the heavy armor and viceversa...as HA is a counter for PR...that's why I'm not completely convinced to stop using it....however I will soon...
Last night I look Surge with Mike against me and LAW and he was using the AmmoSavage with Phase Rifle, d*mn! I tried guys...I really tried!!!!

I had the same feeling like you dark with your Stealth+Dark Star+running but I finally realized it was ok....no offense....
I really hate Reverse Damage as you have no idea....and I canīt do anything about it....but finally itīs ok....unfair but wh-da-hll !

Even Ventus 'SMAW is nice comparing it with RD..

Very fun games you guys!.....

There is someone named Samus-Aran.....he really t-bag me a lot and even when he is playing in my team for no reason...anyone knows him? and BTW...MrTTNK or something he always flies alot, teleports and all that beauties...have you seen him guys?do you have the same issues against him? or itīs just me...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#7ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 3:06:29 PM
Memo-77 posted...
Zup dark and TP, yeah, I'm leaving behind that Phase Rifle Tunning step by step...I used to apply Heavy Armor but it slows me a lot...besides...that tunning would be a response to the heavy armor and viceversa...as HA is a counter for PR...that's why I'm not completely convinced to stop using it....however I will soon...
Last night I look Surge with Mike against me and LAW and he was using the AmmoSavage with Phase Rifle, d*mn! I tried guys...I really tried!!!!

I had the same feeling like you dark with your Stealth+Dark Star+running but I finally realized it was ok....no offense....
I really hate Reverse Damage as you have no idea....and I canīt do anything about it....but finally itīs ok....unfair but wh-da-hll !

Even Ventus 'SMAW is nice comparing it with RD..

Very fun games you guys!.....

There is someone named Samus-Aran.....he really t-bag me a lot and even when he is playing in my team for no reason...anyone knows him? and BTW...MrTTNK or something he always flies alot, teleports and all that beauties...have you seen him guys?do you have the same issues against him? or itīs just me...

SAMUS Aran isn't that bad. Um, only you have problems with TINK.
---