Why C3 Needs to Follow Suit After C2 and NOT C1/Halo

#61kilfrfunPosted 6/10/2013 7:45:12 PM
like2nap posted...
Hawke0 posted...
don't see why you said "even CoD". CoD is the least competitive shooter out there.

Yet they are trying to make it all MLG legit. While giving any noob crazy aim assist and LMG's with
target finder. SMH.

This guy gets it
---
We need Dinos
#62_SignalPosted 6/10/2013 8:16:43 PM
EffinNinju posted...

Thanks Ninju,

I read all of your posts as well, and I don't see why a new game couldn't include game modes and styles from both games.

I hear what you're saying on the skill gap thing, but when somebody outscores me 24 - 2 in a team match, and I'm at the top of my team's lobby, it doesn't have the effect of making me want to practice, LOL

I appreciate your thoughts as well.

Later.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#63--Hope--Posted 6/11/2013 5:11:19 AM
Chariloe posted...

Weapons like rockets, shotguns, big lasers, Snipers and LMGs need to be pick-ups because of how strong they are.

My carby!!!! No way am I giving that up!!! You know what is overpowered? The laggy internet connection, coupled with a BB dude/dude-et heck bent on running as fast as their load-out can possibly allow them!!! I agree though on getting rid of the S.MA.W. , way to many campers in conduit 2 where all they do is find a hallway ( or closed space) and aim for the door...

HvSBob- I really hope you guys will keep the shrieker, maybe even beef it up a little....
---
"In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs man's torments." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#64Nxon_Dream-BacKPosted 6/11/2013 5:16:03 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Chariloe posted...

Weapons like rockets, shotguns, big lasers, Snipers and LMGs need to be pick-ups because of how strong they are.

My carby!!!! No way am I giving that up!!! You know what is overpowered? The laggy internet connection, coupled with a BB dude/dude-et heck bent on running as fast as their load-out can possibly allow them!!! I agree though on getting rid of the S.MA.W. , way to many campers in conduit 2 where all they do is find a hallway ( or closed space) and aim for the door...

HvSBob- I really hope you guys will keep the shrieker, maybe even beef it up a little....

i strongly agree they should take it away. that S.M.A.W is G4Y
---
NINJA^_^ c1 FC: 1721-5063-9835
Nxon_Dream c2 FC:4170-5647-1778
#65--Hope--Posted 6/11/2013 5:29:40 AM
Nxon_Dream-BacK posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Chariloe posted...

i strongly agree they should take it away. that S.M.A.W is G4Y

What about the carby laser?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
For those die hard FPS fans...
#66Toho2Posted 6/11/2013 6:08:26 AM
I don't know if the Smaw should be removed, but it shouldn't be a 1 shot kill, more like 2 or 3.
---
-Godzilla blows stuff up. That's why he's good.-
#67CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 6:17:12 AM
Toho2 posted...
I don't know if the Smaw should be removed, but it shouldn't be a 1 shot kill, more like 2 or 3.

No, but should be HEAVLY nerfed, like 1 3 feet one shot kill while only doing 100 dmg in the VERY small area.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#68Toho2Posted 6/11/2013 6:51:15 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
No, but should be HEAVILY nerfed, like 1 3 feet one shot kill while only doing 100 dmg in the VERY small area.

Yeah it has too much of a blast radius and damage. It should never be a 1 shot kill, and require skill to use so it's okay for a skilled player to use it.
---
-I like explosive stuff and to set things on fire!-
#69CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 7:11:22 AM
Toho2 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
No, but should be HEAVILY nerfed, like 1 3 feet one shot kill while only doing 100 dmg in the VERY small area.

Yeah it has too much of a blast radius and damage. It should never be a 1 shot kill, and require skill to use so it's okay for a skilled player to use it.

Well, 100 dmg does still a ohk, and it should ohk cause its a rocket launcher, however, it shouldn't do what it doing right now.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#70_SignalPosted 6/11/2013 5:01:03 PM
I wouldn't get frustrated with the SMAW if the other team didn't get a point when the SMAWer that just killed me suicided in the process. If they just removed that, I think it would stop the majority of the three-feet SMAW attacks.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261