Does any one remember Nxo(C1)/Nxon_Dream(C2)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does any one remember Nxo(C1)/Nxon_Dream(C2)
3 years ago#1
Hello, everybody im back! well there is alot of things i shud talk about

1st thing: if any of my old wii/conduit buddys still ply C1/C2 reson why i left wii because, my step dad broke it, it was my black wii. I had two wii's but i realy didnt wanted to restart all over again so i moved to ps3 ever since...

2nd thing: the reson why im back... my ps3 that i (USE) needs to be fix i have 2 but something is wrong with that to Soo... my white wii just sitting there with C1 by it, remineded me about old time's and i loved it. so i might be moving back to wii again. But im P***** of that i gave one of my friends C2 and i moved. And now i need another so maby i might buy it monday well i did ordered it from gamestop so it will come monday ( =) )

3rd thing: not going to bragg but im still awesome at conduit cant wait till i get my hands on C2 to really see who is the best at conduit. im glad i found this website were active members play conduit/2... nd 2 thanks to some new guy i herd of Larkay something like that thanks to him im here. Thanks =) + one more thing, if anyone dont know me on C2 i was, and always will be Nxon_Dream
3 years ago#2
Right now Im playing C1 any one wanna play?
NINJA^_^ c1 FC: 1721-5063-9835
Waiting for C2 to come in the mail....
3 years ago#3
I can't remember if I ever played you, but hope to see you online and welcome back!
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
3 years ago#4
Thx im glad to be back.
3 years ago#5
Hey. I remember bumping into a good while back.
imagine playing silent hill 2 in the darkw ith souround sound (speakers in all croenrs of the room) and havign a fog machine in the room with you
3 years ago#6
nightfire0013 posted...
Hey. I remember bumping into a good while back.

wat was your name?
3 years ago#7
Yeah, I remember you!
Old times.
want is power
3 years ago#8
Mey_girl posted...
Yeah, I remember you!
Old times.

what was your name then?
3 years ago#9
I don't think I've played with you before.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
3 years ago#10
xXAISPXx posted...
I don't think I've played with you before.

i think i did, im not sure if i did play with you but i remember seeing AISP I think... but Hello tho =)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does any one remember Nxo(C1)/Nxon_Dream(C2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived