Enjoying a well-deserved break

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Enjoying a well-deserved break
3 years ago#1
I've been playing C2 so long I've missed half of 2012!

I was feeling a little bit of burnout, and my hand has been bugging me for a couple of weeks, so I decided to take a little break, nothing drastic, just a few days.

It's been pretty nice. My every moment in the evening hasn't been dominated with questions like, "When can I get on?" and "I wonder who's playing right now?" and "Should I get some sleep or just keep playing?"

I'm going to take a few more days off, mostly to give my had an overdue rest, but I'm already looking forward to my first matches when I return.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
3 years ago#2
_Signal posted...
I've been playing C2 so long I've missed half of 2012!

I was feeling a little bit of burnout, and my hand has been bugging me for a couple of weeks, so I decided to take a little break, nothing drastic, just a few days.

It's been pretty nice. My every moment in the evening hasn't been dominated with questions like, "When can I get on?" and "I wonder who's playing right now?" and "Should I get some sleep or just keep playing?"

I'm going to take a few more days off, mostly to give my had an overdue rest, but I'm already looking forward to my first matches when I return.

You remind me of someone.

Oh yeah, it's me when I'm taking exams on the last day of school and wanting to play Conduit 2, heh.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
3 years ago#3
_Signal posted...

Crap, I thought you were taking the whole month off...

You sure you want to come back so soon?
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
3 years ago#4
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
_Signal posted...

Crap, I thought you were taking the whole month off...

You sure you want to come back so soon?

I thought you might need a fast-moving target for practice (:
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
3 years ago#5
I hope you enjoy your break, and I look forward to seeing you on again! :)
"I AM THE LORD OF DOODLE LAND! I'm so evil. :b" -Gabe&
3 years ago#6
Alright, Siggy you rest up! Enjoy your break and we'll start shooting at each other again when you get back!
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Enjoying a well-deserved break

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived