Enjoying a well-deserved break

#1_SignalPosted 6/7/2013 7:49:02 PM
I've been playing C2 so long I've missed half of 2012!

I was feeling a little bit of burnout, and my hand has been bugging me for a couple of weeks, so I decided to take a little break, nothing drastic, just a few days.

It's been pretty nice. My every moment in the evening hasn't been dominated with questions like, "When can I get on?" and "I wonder who's playing right now?" and "Should I get some sleep or just keep playing?"

I'm going to take a few more days off, mostly to give my had an overdue rest, but I'm already looking forward to my first matches when I return.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2xXAISPXxPosted 6/7/2013 7:57:02 PM
_Signal posted...
I've been playing C2 so long I've missed half of 2012!

I was feeling a little bit of burnout, and my hand has been bugging me for a couple of weeks, so I decided to take a little break, nothing drastic, just a few days.

It's been pretty nice. My every moment in the evening hasn't been dominated with questions like, "When can I get on?" and "I wonder who's playing right now?" and "Should I get some sleep or just keep playing?"

I'm going to take a few more days off, mostly to give my had an overdue rest, but I'm already looking forward to my first matches when I return.

You remind me of someone.

Oh yeah, it's me when I'm taking exams on the last day of school and wanting to play Conduit 2, heh.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/7/2013 7:58:10 PM
_Signal posted...

Crap, I thought you were taking the whole month off...

You sure you want to come back so soon?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 8:10:22 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
_Signal posted...

Crap, I thought you were taking the whole month off...

You sure you want to come back so soon?

I thought you might need a fast-moving target for practice (:
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5HC-GabePosted 6/7/2013 8:29:58 PM
I hope you enjoy your break, and I look forward to seeing you on again! :)
---
"I AM THE LORD OF DOODLE LAND! I'm so evil. :b" -Gabe&
#6KhmerInceptionPosted 6/7/2013 10:12:35 PM
Alright, Siggy you rest up! Enjoy your break and we'll start shooting at each other again when you get back!
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.