Old C2 Weapon Express Guides Scripts - Carbonizer MK16

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 6/9/2013 2:59:06 PM
Here are some very old C2 weapon guide scripts that i had written, thought it would be interesting to read, and stuff. Gonna do some comments over it afterwards if i feel like it. lol

Here we go. :D

"Conduit 2 Weapon Express Guide
Carbonizer MK16

Whatís up guys, its Cmo here with episode 17th episode of my Conduit 2 Weapon Express Guide, and for today, we are covering the last primary weapon in Conduit 2, the Carbonizer MK16.
The Carbonizer MK16 is an Energy weapon, with ranges being effective at any range with the exception of very close combat battles, and very long ranges, but middle range is best though. The Carbonizers speed is a little more interesting however, because the normal speed is the third slowest, at 74.6%, however, if you use the secondary fire mode, this speed drops dramatically, down to 34.8%, to put this in perspective, the SMAWs speed is 64.7%, and the Carbonizers secondary fire mode is only a little over half of the speed of the SMAW, and the SMAW is the slowest overall weapon Conduit 2, making you move at best, a snailís pace. Heavy Armor multiplies both speeds by 0.85, and Supercharger does 1.2 to both as well.
The damage for the Carbonizer is very high, killing enemies less than 3 seconds if the beam consistently hits the targets, however, the damage actually increases as you fire upon a target, it does 4 Ė 8 points of damage over time, and since the beam lasts for around 5 seconds, youíll be doing lots damage. However, interrupt hitting the target, and time to kill is longer, but not by much that though, but itís enough to make a difference. You can test this by just burst firing the beam in a private match, and then firing full blast at someone, the difference is there, however, one thing I should mention is the fact that no energy upgrade will increase damage at all. But Heavy Armor and Light Armor, or just Heavy Armor will still make it take longer to kill targets with said perks, over all though, this frees up your first, and last perk slot, so if you wish to, use Capacitor, Heavy Armor, or anything else for your first suit upgrade, same for your last suit upgrade slot to. And the amount of energy it will use to kill someone is 9 to 11, depending on your opponentís loadout.

For the Carbonizer, its special ability is its beam attack, when firing this beam, it will kill very quickly, and you will not lose accuracy when using to, in fact, the Carbonizer MK16 is the most accurate weapon in Conduit 2, and while the AGEIS Device has that same perfect accuracy, the AGEIS Device canít shoot across the map, but the Carbonizer can, also, the secondary fire mode of the Carbonizer dramatically increase the charge up time to almost instantly, but movement will be much, much slower, as stated earlier.
As for the loadout for this weapon, use Capacitor, Ammo Belt, Quickness, and Improved Melee, however if you wanted a pure tank loadout however; just replace your first and last perk with Heavy Armor, and Light Armor, and use Supercharger to more than compensate for the speed loss. Your secondary weapon of choice should always be the USP.45 over everything else, even the MP5KA4. The USP is the best secondary weapon, fastest run speed, and will provide the close quarter defense that the Carbonizer needs, and since weíre using Quickness for the first recommended loadout, the USP will swap in less than a second and a half, providing near instant defense to attackers. Even if you donít use Quickness, and use Supercharger instead for the Ďtankí loadout, Supercharger will still overall increase your speed by 5 percent with the USP.45 if your also using Heavy Armor, itís not much, but itís better than nothing, also Flash grenades are very, very useful, just toss one among an enemy, and can either dart to cover, or push your attack with the Carbonizer, or the USP.45, its very useful.

Tbc on next part
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/9/2013 3:02:21 PM
It needs the paragraphs to be spaced out more to be more readable.

Just chipping that in real quick.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:02:56 PM
The Carbonizer MK16 is very good, and will kill almost insanely quick, however, the close quarter defense of this weapon is lacking, and even though it has perfect accuracy, you need to be accurate to kill, and the incredibly slow movement speed in both firing modes also hinders the weapon, making even harder to use. Overall, even though it only really has about three major downsides, the weapon is still a very good to use, because of its ability to kill targets so dang fast. At the end of the day however, the Carbonizer is not a weapon you should use against a good player, as the SCAR, USP.45, Hive Cannon, even the SMAW and more are better choices for overall usefulness, however the weapon has a very fast time to kill, good effective ranges, and more, which makes it very strong, and when itís all said and done, they will remember the phrase, IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR."

I know there is a BIG mistake, the Carbonizer DOES get a damage increase, i didn't know any better, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. i'll be doing these everyday or every other day. lol

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#4CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:04:04 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
It needs the paragraphs to be spaced out more to be more readable.

Just chipping that in real quick.

Lol, but just wait till I post the next part before that, but, I'll make sure I do that next. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#5CarbonizerMikePosted 6/9/2013 3:53:06 PM
"the Carbonizer is not a weapon you should use against a good player"

That made me laugh.

"as the SCAR, USP.45, Hive Cannon, even the SMAW and more are better choices for overall usefulness"

That made me laugh even harder.

Oh how I wish Skozo was around to comment on all this stuff. Too bad he lost his Wii some time ago.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)