1 is such a jerk

#11PefrogPosted 6/9/2013 2:22:41 PM
He is using dark star loadouts inspired by Mike's 6v3. Reverse damage, stealth, SMAW and a strange loadout that is hard to describe but only works if someone drops a widowmaker. He is apologetic if he knows you and kills you with these cheap tactics. He is really only using it because it is fun to him ... I mean I'm just guessing it is fun to him.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#2Memo-77Posted 6/9/2013 2:32:13 PM
That sounds weird...he is weird....I saw him using that annoying SMAW loadout too...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#3XG4LegendPosted 6/9/2013 2:34:00 PM
1Pefrog posted...
He is using dark star loadouts inspired by Mike's 6v3. Reverse damage, stealth, SMAW and a strange loadout that is hard to describe but only works if someone drops a widowmaker. He is apologetic if he knows you and kills you with these cheap tactics. He is really only using it because it is fun to him ... I mean I'm just guessing it is fun to him.

Hi 1
---
Started not to give a f***
#4HungoverHero777Posted 6/9/2013 2:36:49 PM
How is it hard to describe? Just state what's in it, if you remember it.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#5CarbonizerMikePosted 6/9/2013 2:46:03 PM
1Pefrog posted...

I didn't know my yet-to-take-place match could inspire someone to create an odd loadout. In any event, if it's reverse damage + Dark Star, that's easy to beat. Stealth isn't a big deal, even you use it sometimes. SMAW + Dark Star sounds hilarious actually. I can't believe no one has done it before (I mean, it pretty much guarantees you'll finish someone off after you tag them).

I'll keep an eye out.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#61Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:04:11 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
How is it hard to describe? Just state what's in it, if you remember it.

It's widow maker specialization with no widow maker in the load out. 1 hopes to pick up a widow maker during the game. Mike once had a private match with dark star and widow maker with specialization. I think that is where 1 got the idea.
---
#7drophyghostPosted 6/9/2013 3:07:58 PM
1Pefrog posted...

Havenīt you used the Dark Star + SMAW loadout too? I remember someone killed me with that loadout but Iīm not a 100% sure it was you... It was in Sanctum Prime like a week ago, I was using the deatomizer with -HC-Zeltic or GeGuiGames, I donīt remember that neither
#81Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:08:10 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I didn't know my yet-to-take-place match could inspire someone to create an odd loadout. In any event, if it's reverse damage + Dark Star, that's easy to beat. Stealth isn't a big deal, even you use it sometimes. SMAW + Dark Star sounds hilarious actually. I can't believe no one has done it before (I mean, it pretty much guarantees you'll finish someone off after you tag them).

I'll keep an eye out.

I don't really use stealth anymore. I have been working on using cover instead.
---
#91Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:10:31 PM
drophyghost posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Havenīt you used the Dark Star + SMAW loadout too? I remember someone killed me with that loadout but Iīm not a 100% sure it was you... It was in Sanctum Prime like a week ago, I was using the deatomizer with -HC-Zeltic or GeGuiGames, I donīt remember that neither

Once in a while I will pick up one if I am out of ammo and that is the best option.
---
#101Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:12:20 PM
XG4Legend posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Hi 1

I'm actually dark^star or dug, not 1 ... psychologically speaking.
---