Hello Gamers of conduit 2

#1HunterGagoPosted 6/9/2013 7:08:52 PM
Hello that such I am Gago of Mexico. first of all this great community greetings is GameFAQS.. maybe a few still have not played with me .. some others if .. AISP, VALKYRIE, Dug, keet Mike Brennan, XG4, Symph, clan KAS. HUNT KORT.y all great players ..

At first it was believed that the clan was just Swam HUNT .. when the question was about getting medals kill 5, 6 players in 5 seconds without dying that was the challenge

Now apologize to somehow Symph ... by RD ... I have no style of play I like to vary and so been first to SCAR and then SHOTGUN, RIFLE PHASE and now after RD and I do because I like to learn in order to improve .. I like to see how they deal with what I offer .. it also helps us to improve all so learn to fight this and I learn to make better use of weapons .. is all ... Greetings and some of you if I sweep with bring and that is very funny
---
get up until end
#2rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 6/9/2013 7:14:07 PM
lord.
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________
#3Memo-77Posted 6/9/2013 8:21:13 PM
Qué onda Gago, tu firme y abandera siempre...hasta que te decidiste a entrar...saludos!
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#41PefrogPosted 6/9/2013 8:32:01 PM
Welcome. My new IGN is dark^star. I had fun watching your clan battle. I am using the google translator.

Bienvenido. Mi nuevo IGN es la estrella ^ oscuro. Me divertí mucho viendo su batalla clan. Estoy utilizando el traductor de google.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#5ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/9/2013 9:04:56 PM
HunterGago posted...
Hello that such I am Gago of Mexico. first of all this great community greetings is GameFAQS.. maybe a few still have not played with me .. some others if .. AISP, VALKYRIE, Dug, keet Mike Brennan, XG4, Symph, clan KAS. HUNT KORT.y all great players ..

At first it was believed that the clan was just Swam HUNT .. when the question was about getting medals kill 5, 6 players in 5 seconds without dying that was the challenge

Now apologize to somehow Symph ... by RD ... I have no style of play I like to vary and so been first to SCAR and then SHOTGUN, RIFLE PHASE and now after RD and I do because I like to learn in order to improve .. I like to see how they deal with what I offer .. it also helps us to improve all so learn to fight this and I learn to make better use of weapons .. is all ... Greetings and some of you if I sweep with bring and that is very funny

I've played you. You hack.
---
A Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#6HC-GabePosted 6/9/2013 9:20:41 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
HunterGago posted...

I saw you with your mic earlier, I couldn't hear you though. Some microphone glitches get in the way sometimes
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#7B05S_BrennanPosted 6/9/2013 9:22:38 PM
HunterGago posted...

Are you serious, or just mad?
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#8HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:37:23 AM
HunterGago posted...

Hacker lol so if me laugh .. If hacker could do anything and I defeat it?
---
get up until end
#9HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:39:38 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Welcome. My new IGN is dark^star. I had fun watching your clan battle. I am using the google translator.

Bienvenido. Mi nuevo IGN es la estrella ^ oscuro. Me divertí mucho viendo su batalla clan. Estoy utilizando el traductor de google.

Thanks brother really are a great player
---
get up until end
#10HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:41:59 AM
Memo-77 posted...
Qué onda Gago, tu firme y abandera siempre...hasta que te decidiste a entrar...saludos!

Gracias cierto toda la razon
---
get up until end