Hello Gamers of conduit 2

#111PefrogPosted 6/10/2013 8:20:21 AM
HunterGago posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Welcome. My new IGN is dark^star. I had fun watching your clan battle. I am using the google translator.

Bienvenido. Mi nuevo IGN es la estrella ^ oscuro. Me divertí mucho viendo su batalla clan. Estoy utilizando el traductor de google.

Thanks brother really are a great player

U2
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/10/2013 8:48:38 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
HunterGago posted...
Hello that such I am Gago of Mexico. first of all this great community greetings is GameFAQS.. maybe a few still have not played with me .. some others if .. AISP, VALKYRIE, Dug, keet Mike Brennan, XG4, Symph, clan KAS. HUNT KORT.y all great players ..

At first it was believed that the clan was just Swam HUNT .. when the question was about getting medals kill 5, 6 players in 5 seconds without dying that was the challenge

Now apologize to somehow Symph ... by RD ... I have no style of play I like to vary and so been first to SCAR and then SHOTGUN, RIFLE PHASE and now after RD and I do because I like to learn in order to improve .. I like to see how they deal with what I offer .. it also helps us to improve all so learn to fight this and I learn to make better use of weapons .. is all ... Greetings and some of you if I sweep with bring and that is very funny

I've played you. You hack.

I saw you with your mic earlier, I couldn't hear you though. Some microphone glitches get in the way sometimes

Yeah! I dunno WTF was happening! I was talking into it, but you couldn't hear me!
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#13ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/10/2013 8:49:28 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
HunterGago posted...
Hello that such I am Gago of Mexico. first of all this great community greetings is GameFAQS.. maybe a few still have not played with me .. some others if .. AISP, VALKYRIE, Dug, keet Mike Brennan, XG4, Symph, clan KAS. HUNT KORT.y all great players ..

At first it was believed that the clan was just Swam HUNT .. when the question was about getting medals kill 5, 6 players in 5 seconds without dying that was the challenge

Now apologize to somehow Symph ... by RD ... I have no style of play I like to vary and so been first to SCAR and then SHOTGUN, RIFLE PHASE and now after RD and I do because I like to learn in order to improve .. I like to see how they deal with what I offer .. it also helps us to improve all so learn to fight this and I learn to make better use of weapons .. is all ... Greetings and some of you if I sweep with bring and that is very funny

Are you serious, or just mad?

Serious.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#14ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/10/2013 8:51:09 AM
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...

Hacker lol so if me laugh .. If hacker could do anything and I defeat it?

What??? Could somebody please tell me what he means?
---
#15KhmerInceptionPosted 6/10/2013 8:51:32 AM
Hi, welcome to the boards.
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
#16HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 6:34:27 PM
KhmerInception posted...
Hi, welcome to the boards.

thanks
---
get up until end
#17HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 6:38:41 PM
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...

sorry ...understood that i was hacker
---
get up until end
#18drophyghostPosted 6/12/2013 7:00:48 PM
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...

Sip, eso fue lo que dijo... pero el "What" era por que no entendió lo que dijiste en tu ultimo comentario lol ntp, me pasa mucho xD
#19night42marePosted 6/12/2013 9:31:05 PM
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...

He doesnt hack. Ive seen hackers. Hes just realy good. (Btw 22 kills cago? I got. 25 strait! Ha beat that! :-)

#20ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/12/2013 9:38:28 PM
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...
HunterGago posted...

So you do hack?
---