Hello Gamers of conduit 2

#21drophyghostPosted 6/12/2013 9:01:10 PM
I think this: "Hacker lol so if me laugh .. If hacker could do anything and I defeat it?" was a no but Iīm not so sure...

Also the last part where he says "sorry...understood that i was hacker" tells he thought you had called him hacker (which you did) and then with your "What??? Could somebody please tell me what he means?" comment he gets confused and thinks he had misunderstood your first comment and that you hadnīt called him a hacker and he had wrote a wrong answer saying he wasnīt a hacker, reason why he is apologizing, therefore, he is saying he doesnīt hack at all (sorry, I know this last part may be quite confusing...)

And that is my theory xD
#22Memo-77Posted 6/12/2013 9:12:08 PM
Gago doesn't hack....He is a well rounded player....he mastered the RD technique so that even Jaye remarked it...pls TPRTV: there are many skilled players whose game style look more than fine and would be suspicious but thatīs not a hack...ppl told me that I used to hack and it was just a horrible lagg...and I still appreciate that my friends here in gfaqs supported me...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#23xXAISPXxPosted 6/17/2013 1:29:06 PM
Hola Gago. Cuando tu escribes eso, no puedo escribir a ti. Yo voy a vacaciones (vacation?). Jugamos mucho en Condujt 2.

I speak pure English well, too. Just don't go super Spanish on me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#24ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/17/2013 2:13:10 PM
drophyghost posted...
I think this: "Hacker lol so if me laugh .. If hacker could do anything and I defeat it?" was a no but Iīm not so sure...

Also the last part where he says "sorry...understood that i was hacker" tells he thought you had called him hacker (which you did) and then with your "What??? Could somebody please tell me what he means?" comment he gets confused and thinks he had misunderstood your first comment and that you hadnīt called him a hacker and he had wrote a wrong answer saying he wasnīt a hacker, reason why he is apologizing, therefore, he is saying he doesnīt hack at all (sorry, I know this last part may be quite confusing...)

And that is my theory xD

DX AAAAHHHHHH. IDC.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#25--Hope--Posted 6/17/2013 2:33:41 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Hola Gago. Cuando tu escribes eso, no puedo escribir a ti. Yo voy a vacaciones (vacation?). Jugamos mucho en Condujt 2.

Hola Gago. How does SPAS LOADOUT work out for ya?
Made a new clan. [R.S.L.].... say hi to Kriss for me if you find him online...
He loves blasting new people....
---
[R.S.L]Hope. FC: 5201-3645-3726
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader
#26drophyghostPosted 6/17/2013 2:51:48 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
drophyghost posted...

And that is my theory xD

DX AAAAHHHHHH. IDC.

hahahaha =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#27HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 5:46:10 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

AISP .. hello .how are you?.. has given me good battles
---
get up until end
#28HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 5:49:14 PM
drophyghost posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
drophyghost posted...

And that is my theory xD

DX AAAAHHHHHH. IDC.

hahahaha =)

lol true
---
get up until end
#29HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 5:54:34 PM
--Hope-- posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Hola Gago. How does SPAS LOADOUT work out for ya?
Made a new clan. [R.S.L.].... say hi to Kriss for me if you find him online...
He loves blasting new people....

hello friend ..Hope ..if I sometimes find it online .... that crazy ...welcome new clan [R.S.L.]
---
get up until end
#30HunterGago(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 5:55:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]