Fun games XG4, Dug, and Ricky!

#1Loremas1861Posted 6/9/2013 11:19:43 PM
I enjoyed playing with all of you guys. I was trying to be a good host and use fun loadouts instead of the generic try-hard weapons (so-to-speak). And I thought that would be explosives. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

GGs XG4! You're always a challenge to play against
GGs Dug! Gotta love your unique-ness
GGs Ricky! Very difficult to best you and your SPAS and AR-C
---
"I'm creating an STD Launcher"
~ Mike
#21PefrogPosted 6/10/2013 8:27:03 AM
Yeah, fun games. We were really tactical in the beginning and then your custom loadouts kind of made me more aggressive.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3stardust121Posted 6/10/2013 6:34:32 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
I enjoyed playing with all of you guys. I was trying to be a good host and use fun loadouts instead of the generic try-hard weapons (so-to-speak). And I thought that would be explosives. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

GGs XG4! You're always a challenge to play against
GGs Dug! Gotta love your unique-ness
GGs Ricky! Very difficult to best you and your SPAS and AR-C

Fun games, there were all pretty enjoyable.

Do all maps have health packs in them though? The one on Agartha's map got me a bit curious.

And yeah, the loadouts were pretty fun. Even if the weapon was something i wasn't familiar with or fond of, the whole loadout ended up with something fun to mess around with. Like reverse damage, for example.

The Smaw match or balloon battle was probably my favorite. It was pretty fun to actually use it and have people using it in ways other then suicide. Plus, team games kept it from getting too chaotic.

And balloon battle, yep. Gotta love running around and getting that bomb kart achievement.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)