what is your favorite drudge weapon?

#1Toho2Posted 6/10/2013 10:03:53 AM
I love using all the Drudge weapons, and I wish everyone would use the Warp Pistol more often instead of that instant kill USP. >:-( But besides that my fav Drudge weapon is the Hive Cannon. And it's not because of the bunny hopping tactic or because it's bloody good. It's because I LOVE the design of the gun. The fact that you throw an alien organism in your hand and shoot explosive larva is epic, and no other FPS has this kind of design. It just looks so awesome, and when you play on Sanctum, the lighting makes it look even more epic. It's just a really unique design. Oh and they ARE organisms.
---
-Godzilla blows stuff up. That's why he's good.-
#2ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/10/2013 10:49:02 AM
Toho2 posted...
I love using all the Drudge weapons, and I wish everyone would use the Warp Pistol more often instead of that instant kill USP. >:-( But besides that my fav Drudge weapon is the Hive Cannon. And it's not because of the bunny hopping tactic or because it's bloody good. It's because I LOVE the design of the gun. The fact that you throw an alien organism in your hand and shoot explosive larva is epic, and no other FPS has this kind of design. It just looks so awesome, and when you play on Sanctum, the lighting makes it look even more epic. It's just a really unique design. Oh and they ARE organisms.

Shrieker.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#31PefrogPosted 6/10/2013 11:08:13 AM
I like all of them, but I usually only use the warpy.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#4HC-GabePosted 6/10/2013 12:50:33 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Toho2 posted...

Shrieker.

SHREIKER BABY!!!!!!
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#5drophyghostPosted 6/10/2013 1:16:02 PM
The Hive Cannon =) the design is awesome and it is a quite good weapon =)
#6HC-GabePosted 6/10/2013 4:26:19 PM
drophyghost posted...

I stopped using Hive Cannon because it is kinda OP, but definitely fun to use and run around the map screaming "MUAHAHAHAHAHA! COME AT ME BRRRROOOOO! MUAHAHAHA! THERE IS NO ESCAPE! DIEDIEDIE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil. :b"
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#7old_man_mossyPosted 6/10/2013 4:31:24 PM
Strike rifle is my vote. There's been guys on here who complain its cheap, but its always been one of the more challenging and fun weapons for me to use.

Not the best with it...that honor goes to the hive...but I always loved semi auto assault rifles you can confuse with snipers. The chargeable nature of it and the awesome scope effect more than bring it home for me.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8drophyghostPosted 6/10/2013 5:04:54 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
drophyghost posted...

I stopped using Hive Cannon because it is kinda OP, but definitely fun to use and run around the map screaming "MUAHAHAHAHAHA! COME AT ME BRRRROOOOO! MUAHAHAHA! THERE IS NO ESCAPE! DIEDIEDIE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil. :b"

Yes! I donīt use it because... because... I donīt know xD And without EF Itīs not that OP (or not at all)... Which weapon would win in a medium range combat? carbonizer or the hive cannon? (Without any upgrades) I am just wondering, I need some new loadouts =)
#9HC-GabePosted 6/10/2013 6:04:47 PM
drophyghost posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
drophyghost posted...

Yes! I donīt use it because... because... I donīt know xD And without EF Itīs not that OP (or not at all)... Which weapon would win in a medium range combat? carbonizer or the hive cannon? (Without any upgrades) I am just wondering, I need some new loadouts =)

Well depends on who is using the carbonized. Remember that if you can stick the Hive Cannons secondary fire to the enemy, you can run around and your bullets will be about 100% accurate.
---
#10drophyghostPosted 6/10/2013 6:11:49 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
drophyghost posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
drophyghost posted...

Well depends on who is using the carbonized. Remember that if you can stick the Hive Cannons secondary fire to the enemy, you can run around and your bullets will be about 100% accurate.

Yes. There are many points to be taken in considerationt... In that case... Which one of them do you prefer?