Messing around is for PRIVATE matches!

#111PefrogPosted 6/11/2013 7:02:12 AM
@TPRTV

Your alt IGN's should put you in a different game. I don't really like messing around either, but I have discovered/been taught more map short cuts while messing around.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12Toho2Posted 6/11/2013 7:54:09 AM
I'm coming for all of you, but If I see Keet, me and him are going to make peace offerings to the lions.
---
-I like explosive stuff and to set things on fire!-
#13Memo-77Posted 6/11/2013 8:22:54 AM
Yo Ricky! are you GG? just askin'...BTW last night was my second time I jumped and landed inside the ventilation duct @Pentagon next to the tank...thatīs something you are able to do if you are just messing around, other way you are goin' down if XG, dark or Ricky are your adversaries...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#14ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 11:49:24 AM
Memo-77 posted...
Yo Ricky! are you GG? just askin'...BTW last night was my second time I jumped and landed inside the ventilation duct @Pentagon next to the tank...thatīs something you are able to do if you are just messing around, other way you are goin' down if XG, dark or Ricky are your adversaries...

How do you do that?!
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#15drophyghostPosted 6/11/2013 1:07:52 PM
I just do it when there are less than 4 players (in BTGB) or when someone else is doing it =)
It may be annoying after a while but you get to know new tricks =)
#16Symphonia46Posted 6/11/2013 1:15:46 PM
Hold on, let me just grab my try-hard pants and a DE Strike Rifle.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#17stardust121Posted 6/12/2013 9:31:41 PM
Memo-77 posted...

Yup. I'm going by GG as well as the other names I use.

I still don't get how to jump in the vents, but ill get there eventually. Do you just jump into it, or is there some specific angle that needs to be met?
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(GG)
#18Memo-77Posted 6/12/2013 10:22:09 PM
stardust121 posted...
Memo-77 posted...

Yup. I'm going by GG as well as the other names I use.

I still don't get how to jump in the vents, but ill get there eventually. Do you just jump into it, or is there some specific angle that needs to be met?

Well...actually I dunno...I just climb the tank, run to the vent and jump...that's all, didn't realize about any angle....let me try one more time and look for the trick again...and @Pentagon I learned from you to jump from the second floor to the hole in the ground to just die....that's like a field goal for me...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#19rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 6/13/2013 5:59:52 AM
Sometime I campsnipe on top of buildings in private games. Like the rocks waay up in Whiteout.
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________