Can we settle this?

#11_SignalPosted 6/11/2013 6:09:06 PM
I think it depends on how you define "messing around."

If messing around includes trying to learn glitches, then no, it absolutely doesn't belong in public matches.

On the other hand, if you're hanging around talking on your mic, jumping on things, or just trying to see what is possible, then hopefully the other guys want to do that as well. Otherwise you're in for a tough time.

It's rare that I'm in that kind of mood. Usually when I get on I want to play, but when others are doing the rapid "peace" crouch, I try to oblige and wait to see what the other players do. But since my playtime is kind of limited, I usually don't hang around long, unless I'm friends with the other players and we're chatting at the same time.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#12HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 6:23:07 PM
_Signal posted...
I think it depends on how you define "messing around."

If messing around includes trying to learn glitches, then no, it absolutely doesn't belong in public matches.

On the other hand, if you're hanging around talking on your mic, jumping on things, or just trying to see what is possible, then hopefully the other guys want to do that as well. Otherwise you're in for a tough time.

It's rare that I'm in that kind of mood. Usually when I get on I want to play, but when others are doing the rapid "peace" crouch, I try to oblige and wait to see what the other players do. But since my playtime is kind of limited, I usually don't hang around long, unless I'm friends with the other players and we're chatting at the same time.

Thats a good name for it. A peace crouch. I think its okay to EXPLORE glitches but NOT OKAY to use them to your advantage and ruining the gameplay.
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)