The Carbonizer is the best weapon.

#11Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 3:14:25 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...
There are not too many great carbonizer users. That's why there is not much complaining. There are quite a few decent phase rifle users because of it's OHK ability with upgrades and tuning.

Yeah, It may very well be the best weapon in the game ( I personally don't think so )
But its still not a pick up and play weapon.

At the very least, it takes some getting used to switching between primary and secondary w/o being punished.

What do you think is the best weapon?
---
"Anyone who dislikes Aliens Colonial Marines, Daikatana, Metroid Other M, or E.T. The Game are trolls"-GradyHoover
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/13/2013 3:32:13 PM
Hawke0 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...
There are not too many great carbonizer users. That's why there is not much complaining. There are quite a few decent phase rifle users because of it's OHK ability with upgrades and tuning.

Yeah, It may very well be the best weapon in the game ( I personally don't think so )

At the very least, it takes some getting used to switching between primary and secondary w/o being punished.

What do you think is the best weapon?

The PR.

If I couldn't have my shotgun, I'd just use the PR instead.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13Memo-77Posted 6/13/2013 5:50:44 PM
Toho2 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
It has crazy damage, perfect accuracy, and a large clip. If you have a tank loadout, snipers are no longer a threat. I'm not complaining, it's one of my favorite weapons, but I don't understand how people don't complain about it as much as the Phase Rifle and SMAW. There isn't any perk that defends against the carby (although the Aegis, flashbangs, and certain tactics work excellently against it).

Because there are tactics that work against it and it's a heavy weapon, so you can take one out at easily at long or close range. But with a PR user, all they do is camp at their base and since it's a 1 shot weapon, it's near impossible to take them out with a sniper. The PR needs to have some shakiness or sway to it in C3.

Not really TOHO, not all snipers camp, some of them doesn't even need to scope...I had dignity and stopped camping as I used to do a long time ago, now I'm still working on improving my PR playing with Ammo Savage as my only perk...after all it's not as hard as I thought...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#14night42marePosted 6/13/2013 6:28:23 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I have to agree with that, you need to create a loadout that works best for iit and you. I dont mean to brag but im an awsome pr dry snipe. I dont like having to tune in. Takes to long, even when using tuning upgrade.
Sniper loadout:
Phase
Deatimizer
Pr specialization
Ammo belt
Supercharger
Energy damage upgrade
This loadout works everywhere! get close and if u dont have secondary get CLOSE and shoot.