Flamethrower for Conduit 3

#1CynralKynathelPosted 6/15/2013 12:52:31 AM
Eh? Eh? Anyone else think its a good idea? Like a drudge biomass flamethrower that would deal lots of damage over time and would extremely adept at getting yourself some blaster-killer-death-ultra-awesome kills. (For when conduit 3 has 64v64 player online)

Also how's everyone been? Who remembers me... Again?
It's time we shook off that dust conduit 2 players! Rekindle the flame that is the heart of conduit 2 discussions! Let me provide some debate. Conduit 2 sux iz 2 much liek COD and Halo. (Here's the part where you guys start an argument with me about the fundamentals of conduit 2 and I call you a bunch of fanboys.)
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#2LigersRulePosted 6/15/2013 12:57:59 AM
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#3CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 1:00:53 AM
LigersRule posted...
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.

It's great. I was just wondering where everyone went. This board seems to have changed, but I guess it does that. Nobody wants to hear me ramble on about life so.... Yeah. I also like being a stud. ;)
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#4CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 1:09:02 AM
And you sit here waiting for a reply and you wonder, do I stay up a bit longer and wait for someone? Or do I fall asleep and pick it up in the morning? What of they expect an answer right away? What if you're just to darn tired?
#midlifecrisis
Heh, just kidding, I don't even have a tumblr.
---
#5LigersRulePosted 6/15/2013 2:57:19 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.

It's great. I was just wondering where everyone went. This board seems to have changed, but I guess it does that. Nobody wants to hear me ramble on about life so.... Yeah. I also like being a stud. ;)

It was 2 in the morning when I typed that. Now it's 4 in the morning... I'm an insomniac.

I'm sure you'll get more of a response tomorrow... er... today...

Has anyone ever noticed... that I really like ellipses? They're awesome, and easy to type...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#6ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 6/15/2013 5:54:30 AM
WOOOO. What's up?
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#7CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 6:01:25 AM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.

It was 2 in the morning when I typed that. Now it's 4 in the morning... I'm an insomniac.

I'm sure you'll get more of a response tomorrow... er... today...

Has anyone ever noticed... that I really like ellipses? They're awesome, and easy to type...

Unfortunately I was really tired last night. I was thinking, give it a few minutes, then I fell asleep within 20 seconds. Even more unfortunately its 8 in the morning and I can't sleep! This makes no sense...

I also like ellipses. But not that much...
---
#8CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 6:04:42 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
WOOOO. What's up?

Yooooo! Nothing much going on here but I certainly wish I could snipe as well as I used to, but that's what happens when you don't play for a month. I feel like I'm old. :/
---
#9Toho2Posted 6/15/2013 9:11:34 AM
FLAMETHROWER... 0_0
---
-I like to explode stuff and set things on fire!-
#10KhmerInceptionPosted 6/15/2013 9:13:57 AM
Cyyyyynnnnn! Holy freak I've missed you and your hilarious posts... Hai there!
---
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.