Flamethrower for Conduit 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Flamethrower for Conduit 3

User Info: CynralKynathel

CynralKynathel
3 years ago#1
Eh? Eh? Anyone else think its a good idea? Like a drudge biomass flamethrower that would deal lots of damage over time and would extremely adept at getting yourself some blaster-killer-death-ultra-awesome kills. (For when conduit 3 has 64v64 player online)

Also how's everyone been? Who remembers me... Again?
It's time we shook off that dust conduit 2 players! Rekindle the flame that is the heart of conduit 2 discussions! Let me provide some debate. Conduit 2 sux iz 2 much liek COD and Halo. (Here's the part where you guys start an argument with me about the fundamentals of conduit 2 and I call you a bunch of fanboys.)
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#2
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames

CynralKynathel
3 years ago#3
LigersRule posted...
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.

It's great. I was just wondering where everyone went. This board seems to have changed, but I guess it does that. Nobody wants to hear me ramble on about life so.... Yeah. I also like being a stud. ;)
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.

CynralKynathel
3 years ago#4
And you sit here waiting for a reply and you wonder, do I stay up a bit longer and wait for someone? Or do I fall asleep and pick it up in the morning? What of they expect an answer right away? What if you're just to darn tired?
#midlifecrisis
Heh, just kidding, I don't even have a tumblr.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#5
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.

It's great. I was just wondering where everyone went. This board seems to have changed, but I guess it does that. Nobody wants to hear me ramble on about life so.... Yeah. I also like being a stud. ;)

It was 2 in the morning when I typed that. Now it's 4 in the morning... I'm an insomniac.

I'm sure you'll get more of a response tomorrow... er... today...

Has anyone ever noticed... that I really like ellipses? They're awesome, and easy to type...
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#6
WOOOO. What's up?
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

CynralKynathel
3 years ago#7
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
LigersRule posted...
HI CYN!

How's it going?!

You're a stud.

It was 2 in the morning when I typed that. Now it's 4 in the morning... I'm an insomniac.

I'm sure you'll get more of a response tomorrow... er... today...

Has anyone ever noticed... that I really like ellipses? They're awesome, and easy to type...

Unfortunately I was really tired last night. I was thinking, give it a few minutes, then I fell asleep within 20 seconds. Even more unfortunately its 8 in the morning and I can't sleep! This makes no sense...

I also like ellipses. But not that much...

CynralKynathel
3 years ago#8
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
WOOOO. What's up?

Yooooo! Nothing much going on here but I certainly wish I could snipe as well as I used to, but that's what happens when you don't play for a month. I feel like I'm old. :/

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#9
FLAMETHROWER... 0_0
-I like to explode stuff and set things on fire!-

User Info: KhmerInception

KhmerInception
3 years ago#10
Cyyyyynnnnn! Holy freak I've missed you and your hilarious posts... Hai there!
We think too much... feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Flamethrower for Conduit 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived