The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

#1--Hope--Posted 6/16/2013 1:09:23 PM
I have fought him time and time again. He was very good at the hive cannon( insanely good) until one day he gave up for some reason, picked a female destroyer and a smaw. When he used the hive gun I believed him to be more skilled than many here.

Note to no-one in particular: I am just about fed up with the spas people. WHY DON"T PEOPLE GET THAT THE SPAS AND BALLISTICS DOES NOT MAKE YOU PRO IT JUST MEANS THE PERSON USING IT IS AS REDUNDANT AS A MR.FORD USING A SCAR. Creativity has been sapped from conduit. So many level "60" people just automatically think that because they are a level "60" they need a spas, metal legs, supercharge and explosive/ballistics upgrades. Facepalm* That means nothing to me in terms of skill. IT JUST MEANS THE USER IS REDUNDANT AND A COPYCAT OF OTHER PLAYERS!!! sigh* Skill is NO damage upgrades and being able to use a weapon other than the noob spraying scar, the freakishly overpowered insta-kill spas and the insanely overkilled smaw with Ee upgrades.....Sigh*

That is why I looked up to omar, and still look up to dark*star rather than dot( . ), Samus_aran, and so many others. ( you level "60"'s know who you, I am not naming besides the two, so whine all you want about how noobish this post is I don't give a f***.)

O_o
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#2--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:13:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3HC-GabePosted 6/16/2013 1:28:16 PM
--Hope-- posted...
NO ONE IS AT LIBERTY TO SAY I AM A NOOB LOADOUT USER TOO UNLESS YOU HAVE FOUGHT ME IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS IN WHICH CASE YOU KNOW A LOT HAS CHANGED FOR ME CONCERNING LOADOUTS!!!!

Calm down man, I only started using spas because everyone kept killing me with it so I did the unexpected and gave some people a taste of their own medicine.
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#4HC-GabePosted 6/16/2013 1:29:20 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
--Hope-- posted...
NO ONE IS AT LIBERTY TO SAY I AM A NOOB LOADOUT USER TOO UNLESS YOU HAVE FOUGHT ME IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS IN WHICH CASE YOU KNOW A LOT HAS CHANGED FOR ME CONCERNING LOADOUTS!!!!

Calm down man, I only started using spas because everyone kept killing me with it so I did the unexpected and gave some people a taste of their own medicine.

You should know by now my FAVORITE weapon is the Shreiker. I post that in any post that asks "whats your fav. drudge weapon?"
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#5HungoverHero777Posted 6/16/2013 1:30:34 PM
I like to think my main loadout is pretty unique.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#6--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:33:44 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
--Hope-- posted...

You should know by now my FAVORITE weapon is the Shreiker. I post that in any post that asks "whats your fav. drudge weapon?"

I stated above that " the people I am talking about know who they are. " I just get fed up with everyone using the same loadout all on one same team!!!!

Was not talking about you.
---
#7--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:34:52 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...

Oh and just what is your main loadout???
---
#8--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 1:43:39 PM
I am talking to the following people especially:
Samus_Aran/Samu5- Completely a phsyco smaw user, worthless as a level 1 Mr.Ford
The infamous " . "- also an annoying little pest. Go crawl back to your little corner you little speck of a noob.
Gago- Maybe not as bad as . but also quite a little spaser copycat.
Clicknet- destroyer with a scar ballistics- so sad.... Destroyers have the weirdest calls for help sometimes...

And a lot of the level 60 group....more names than I care to name...

Again these people almost never go without double damage upgrades and the very fact that 2 of them are level 60's is beyond shameful. Only way they got there is by Bb upgrades, Ee upgrades and a heck of a lot of noob.

ANY ONE CARE TO DEBATE????!!!! BRING IT!!!

T_T
---
#91PefrogPosted 6/16/2013 1:48:47 PM
--Hope-- posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...

Oh and just what is your main loadout???

I think his is stealth - arc.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#10HC-GabePosted 6/16/2013 1:54:03 PM
OKAY! We can settle this by saying: NOBODY likes SMAWers, hackers. People who use the Scar are using a classic that is stable, and has an exceptional scoping ability (my opinion) I have no hate on them. I hate people who use the Spas, but I use it because its the only way I can survive in the current Conduit2 environment infested with SMAWers and SPASers and hackers. My Shreiker wont always work well on SPAS or SMAW users. :( This is just the truth, so please except it and STOP ARGUING!
---