Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

#111xXAISPXxPosted 6/17/2013 1:41:31 PM
Hope...were you nothingness?

He seemed pretty dang pissed at me (meleeing me to death and double tapping me maliciously).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#112--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 3:26:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

He seemed pretty dang pissed at me (meleeing me to death and double tapping me maliciously).

Nothingness is he a new player?

Honestly AISP I really doubt my ability to get more than 2 kills on you a match. I am not much of a fighter, prefering to fight people who share in my enjoyment of creative loadouts rather than " I am going to Knock you flat powerhouse load-outs like the spas." No offense, I really do not want to start an argument or anything thats just my opinion. If I did get a Ko streak on you I would not be that crazy, melee and double tapping like that.

If you ever fight [R.S.L.]Kriss say hello, he does not share my opinion of the spas and instead quite well enjoys blasting people with it.
---
[R.S.L]Hope. FC: 5201-3645-3726
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader
#113xXAISPXxPosted 6/17/2013 6:07:26 PM
--Hope-- posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Nothingness is he a new player?

Honestly AISP I really doubt my ability to get more than 2 kills on you a match. I am not much of a fighter, prefering to fight people who share in my enjoyment of creative loadouts rather than " I am going to Knock you flat powerhouse load-outs like the spas." No offense, I really do not want to start an argument or anything thats just my opinion. If I did get a Ko streak on you I would not be that crazy, melee and double tapping like that.
I

If you ever fight [R.S.L.]Kriss say hello, he does not share my opinion of the spas and instead quite well enjoys blasting people with it.

Offend me? How? A world wouldnt be one without opinions.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#114aakify1Posted 6/19/2013 9:08:44 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Aakify. It all depends on how the person uses the scar. Do you restrain and snipe headshots like a pro without damage upgrades? Or do you let loose and go Bb and just go insane meleeing and spraying bullets like it is Armageddon x100?

What Gago and . do is spray the whole map with bullets. I would hate to see their accuracy stats. Honestly in my opinion I would rather die than have to resort to such.....insanity of running around with a spas and a scar spawn-killing like so many level 60's do. These level 60's are always on every match and sometimes ruin the game experience so bad I feel like torching C2 for good. Like I said creativity is sapped to the point where only 5 people per match use creative and the rest are level 40-60 creeps waving a scar around like the noob weapon it is.

I use it efficiently, not the way others use it.
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639}, [D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040
GE - {Aakify FC: 3457-0371-5948}
#1151PefrogPosted 6/19/2013 11:30:24 AM
aakify1 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Aakify. It all depends on how the person uses the scar. Do you restrain and snipe headshots like a pro without damage upgrades? Or do you let loose and go Bb and just go insane meleeing and spraying bullets like it is Armageddon x100?

What Gago and . do is spray the whole map with bullets. I would hate to see their accuracy stats. Honestly in my opinion I would rather die than have to resort to such.....insanity of running around with a spas and a scar spawn-killing like so many level 60's do. These level 60's are always on every match and sometimes ruin the game experience so bad I feel like torching C2 for good. Like I said creativity is sapped to the point where only 5 people per match use creative and the rest are level 40-60 creeps waving a scar around like the noob weapon it is.

You're right ... I use the spas inefficiently. That's why I rarely use it. Further, I always say this sarcastically, 'I love private match forced spas load outs'.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#116rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 6/19/2013 1:36:10 PM
he
haha
Hohoho
muahahahahahahaHa*chokesonorangejuice*
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________
#117--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:27:10 PM
1Pefrog posted...
aakify1 posted...
--Hope-- posted...

You're right ... I use the spas inefficiently. That's why I rarely use it. Further, I always say this sarcastically, 'I love private match forced spas load outs'.

You said it dark*star!!! I hate matches when everyone uses a spas at once.
---
0906-3982-2148
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader