Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#111
Hope...were you nothingness?

He seemed pretty dang pissed at me (meleeing me to death and double tapping me maliciously).
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#112
xXAISPXx posted...

He seemed pretty dang pissed at me (meleeing me to death and double tapping me maliciously).

Nothingness is he a new player?

Honestly AISP I really doubt my ability to get more than 2 kills on you a match. I am not much of a fighter, prefering to fight people who share in my enjoyment of creative loadouts rather than " I am going to Knock you flat powerhouse load-outs like the spas." No offense, I really do not want to start an argument or anything thats just my opinion. If I did get a Ko streak on you I would not be that crazy, melee and double tapping like that.

If you ever fight [R.S.L.]Kriss say hello, he does not share my opinion of the spas and instead quite well enjoys blasting people with it.
[R.S.L]Hope. FC: 5201-3645-3726
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#113
--Hope-- posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Nothingness is he a new player?

Honestly AISP I really doubt my ability to get more than 2 kills on you a match. I am not much of a fighter, prefering to fight people who share in my enjoyment of creative loadouts rather than " I am going to Knock you flat powerhouse load-outs like the spas." No offense, I really do not want to start an argument or anything thats just my opinion. If I did get a Ko streak on you I would not be that crazy, melee and double tapping like that.
I

If you ever fight [R.S.L.]Kriss say hello, he does not share my opinion of the spas and instead quite well enjoys blasting people with it.

Offend me? How? A world wouldnt be one without opinions.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: aakify1

aakify1
3 years ago#114
--Hope-- posted...
Aakify. It all depends on how the person uses the scar. Do you restrain and snipe headshots like a pro without damage upgrades? Or do you let loose and go Bb and just go insane meleeing and spraying bullets like it is Armageddon x100?

What Gago and . do is spray the whole map with bullets. I would hate to see their accuracy stats. Honestly in my opinion I would rather die than have to resort to such.....insanity of running around with a spas and a scar spawn-killing like so many level 60's do. These level 60's are always on every match and sometimes ruin the game experience so bad I feel like torching C2 for good. Like I said creativity is sapped to the point where only 5 people per match use creative and the rest are level 40-60 creeps waving a scar around like the noob weapon it is.

I use it efficiently, not the way others use it.
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639}, [D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040
GE - {Aakify FC: 3457-0371-5948}

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#115
aakify1 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Aakify. It all depends on how the person uses the scar. Do you restrain and snipe headshots like a pro without damage upgrades? Or do you let loose and go Bb and just go insane meleeing and spraying bullets like it is Armageddon x100?

What Gago and . do is spray the whole map with bullets. I would hate to see their accuracy stats. Honestly in my opinion I would rather die than have to resort to such.....insanity of running around with a spas and a scar spawn-killing like so many level 60's do. These level 60's are always on every match and sometimes ruin the game experience so bad I feel like torching C2 for good. Like I said creativity is sapped to the point where only 5 people per match use creative and the rest are level 40-60 creeps waving a scar around like the noob weapon it is.

You're right ... I use the spas inefficiently. That's why I rarely use it. Further, I always say this sarcastically, 'I love private match forced spas load outs'.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: rawrLIKEaB05S__

rawrLIKEaB05S__
3 years ago#116
he
haha
Hohoho
muahahahahahahaHa*chokesonorangejuice*
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#117
1Pefrog posted...
aakify1 posted...
--Hope-- posted...

You're right ... I use the spas inefficiently. That's why I rarely use it. Further, I always say this sarcastically, 'I love private match forced spas load outs'.

You said it dark*star!!! I hate matches when everyone uses a spas at once.
0906-3982-2148
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived