Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

#31drophyghostPosted 6/16/2013 4:04:20 PM
eig7hty posted...
Nxon_Dream-BacK posted...
all people do is rush with a F***** Shotgun.

Shotgun weren't made for long range combat, how many times have you sniped with/been sniped by a shotty? :x

Twice... hacker… Donīt ask... xD
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#32CynralKynathelPosted 6/16/2013 4:54:25 PM
I'm here. To argue. >:)
I respect your opinion. Hey, I hate shotgunners too, but everyone has a play style, mine just so happens to be a long to mid range fighter. The SCAR, PR, USP, and HVS are all my babies. Not literally though, metaphorically. I used to snipe everyone like nobody's business, I even remember getting a 7 headshot kill streak on sanctum with the HVS. Not to mention I also used to use the AR-C pretty well, almost as good as Keith, but not quite. Anyways everyone has a play style and they build towards that. It's like complaining about people playing ganondorf in SSBB because he's too powerful close range. You just gotta play around his style, hit him from afar, same for shotgunners. Or you could play their style only better.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#33XG4LegendPosted 6/16/2013 10:16:57 PM
My Sig
---
Started not to give a f***
#34stardust121Posted 6/17/2013 1:38:16 AM
--Hope-- posted...
I have fought him time and time again. He was very good at the hive cannon( insanely good) until one day he gave up for some reason, picked a female destroyer and a smaw. When he used the hive gun I believed him to be more skilled than many here.

Note to no-one in particular: I am just about fed up with the spas people. WHY DON"T PEOPLE GET THAT THE SPAS AND BALLISTICS DOES NOT MAKE YOU PRO IT JUST MEANS THE PERSON USING IT IS AS REDUNDANT AS A MR.FORD USING A SCAR. Creativity has been sapped from conduit. So many level "60" people just automatically think that because they are a level "60" they need a spas, metal legs, supercharge and explosive/ballistics upgrades. Facepalm* That means nothing to me in terms of skill. IT JUST MEANS THE USER IS REDUNDANT AND A COPYCAT OF OTHER PLAYERS!!! sigh* Skill is NO damage upgrades and being able to use a weapon other than the noob spraying scar, the freakishly overpowered insta-kill spas and the insanely overkilled smaw with Ee upgrades.....Sigh*

That is why I looked up to omar, and still look up to dark*star rather than dot( . ), Samus_aran, and so many others. ( you level "60"'s know who you, I am not naming besides the two, so whine all you want about how noobish this post is I don't give a f***.)

O_o

I wouldn't say creativity has been sapped when players use loadouts that work. Who knows. Maybe there are times for messing around with loadouts, and maybe there are times where it's best to use loadouts that will consistently work.
I've seen players who use explosive spas, double ballistics spas, rd spas, stealth+imp melee arc, and all upgraded phase rifle take it easy and go perkless, or weird stuff like tpc+hive, or arc+widowmaker, or even go aegis. Just get in the right game with the right people, or know that people will be using things they prefer.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(GG)
#35stardust121Posted 6/17/2013 1:40:48 AM
stardust121 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
I have fought him time and time again. He was very good at the hive cannon( insanely good) until one day he gave up for some reason, picked a female destroyer and a smaw. When he used the hive gun I believed him to be more skilled than many here....

O_o

Just get in the right game with the right people, or know that people will be using things they prefer.

D'aww. I can't edit that post.

**Just know what to expect when you get in the game, or know that people may use what they're comfortable with.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(GG)
#36Symphonia46Posted 6/17/2013 3:01:18 AM
XG4Legend posted...
My Sig
---
Started not to give a f***

---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#37--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 4:38:55 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
I respect your opinion. Hey, I hate shotgunners too, but everyone has a play style, mine just so happens to be a long to mid range fighter. The SCAR, PR, USP, and HVS are all my babies. Not literally though, metaphorically. I used to snipe everyone like nobody's business, I even remember getting a 7 headshot kill streak on sanctum with the HVS. Not to mention I also used to use the AR-C pretty well, almost as good as Keith, but not quite. Anyways everyone has a play style and they build towards that. It's like complaining about people playing ganondorf in SSBB because he's too powerful close range. You just gotta play around his style, hit him from afar, same for shotgunners. Or you could play their style only better.

Cyn how the heck do you deal with shotgunners that use Bb and metal legs with supercharge??
I try to use unique loadouts like the hive cannon and the shrieker and then 6 people join with practically the same loadout. It's like a freaking firing range my team runs up and dead in a second. O_O I respect you though for using the HVS45, That gun is quite difficult to use when you are fighting a team of hardcore spasers and SMAWers.

As for Super smash bros brawl. I love that game. Ganondorf is pretty powerful but he can get his butt kicked by Snake anyday. Once a player has figured out each of Snakes combos Snake is insanely lethal....
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#38HC-GabePosted 6/17/2013 4:42:36 AM
Nxon_Dream-BacK posted...
Hmm.....i disagree and agree. why you may ask? Because, Spas12 is G4y.

Why does everyone say gay when they mean hated or stupid (etc.)? Gays just have different (sexual) feelings towards things I would rather not specify, but other than that they are just like us! It is annoying because SO MANY gamers use the phrase.
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#39night42marePosted 6/17/2013 4:49:55 AM
--Hope-- posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Cyn how the heck do you deal with shotgunners that use Bb and metal legs with supercharge??
I try to use unique loadouts like the hive cannon and the shrieker and then 6 people join with practically the same loadout. It's like a freaking firing range my team runs up and dead in a second. O_O I respect you though for using the HVS45, That gun is quite difficult to use when you are fighting a team of hardcore spasers and SMAWers.

As for Super smash bros brawl. I love that game. Ganondorf is pretty powerful but he can get his butt kicked by Snake anyday. Once a player has figured out each of Snakes combos Snake is insanely lethal....

I agree with that. Tpc, arc, phase, and 45 or deatimizer are all anti spas.
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202
#40--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 4:57:35 AM
XG4Legend posted...
My Sig

Honestly XG You have fallen quite far in my eyes. I don't give a flip if you are still good with the scar. At least some other people including me ended up making your carby loadout go by by down the drain. Bb from carby greatness oh how heroes fall. sigh*

Oh and XG it is pretty obvious that you do give a f***, because otherwise you would not have even come to the "point Bb noobs out" topic knowing you have become one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845