Who the heck is Omar and why is Conduit suddenly so LAME!!!!!!!!???

#91xXAISPXxPosted 6/17/2013 10:36:58 AM
KhmerInception posted...
This entire thread is just... wow.

I'm not reporting only because it is somewhat entertaining.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#92--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:44:21 AM
Nightmare and Nixon. Good games. I really liked the first one. T-E-N-S-E It was awesome. I really wanted to see Nixon running around as a suicidal bomb cart person. Lol my favorite part of Balloon battle.!!!

I had to leave though....jobs...important matters...yea..
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Hope* FC: 4170-3637-3845
#93CynralKynathelPosted 6/17/2013 10:46:51 AM(edited)
I sleep for 10 hours and this entire board goes to hell? Oh well, it's not like it hasn't happened before.
And in all honesty I don't see a huge problem with focus items (except explosive focus, cause it frequently takes the place of heavy when it shouldn't) because damage is damage. Damage is good, damage is the number thing you will always upgrade in any battling game, so it would make sense that people use them. They also work as a sort of training wheel, it makes people better when they're not that good. I remember when I used to use DB, then I took it off and I was still good. Heheheh. I honestly don't have a problem with any type of focus perk.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#94--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:51:37 AM
night42mare posted...
--Hope-- posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Hope, please just calm down. -___-

It's not you I am mad at.

Ya but please settle who or what your mad at. Im serious.

I am mad at the level 60 people like . , Samus_Aran,XG (who gave up his carby do to C2 being filled with "noobs" and is now until further notice in my eyes is a Bb noob...) and anyone who believes they are a pro just because they copy the all-time conduit 2 craze loadout:

Spas
Usp45
Ballistics/Explosive focus
Metal legs
Supercharge
Ballistics improvement

People that do just use only that load-out are unfit to be called pro. Redundant imbeciles is my name for them, and I don't give a s*** to how long they have been on the boards....
For those like dark*star, omar and others. Congrats you have my respect.
---
#95--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:54:16 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
Focuses also work as a sort of training wheel, it makes people better when they're not that good.

So your saying those level 60's that overuse them are not good and need training wheels? nice..
---
#96night42marePosted 6/17/2013 10:59:03 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
This is like the second part of Conduit2 campaign, because its another battle. But only certain players are in this part of it. I call this Conduit2: The War of the Hotheads/Noons/pros/bystanders. This topic is a complete failure, just SHUT UP ALREADY! All your doing is being mean to each other and provoking arguments! Now if you excuse me, I have some Bar-Mitzvah shopping to do :D

Lol have fun
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202
#97night42marePosted 6/17/2013 11:00:28 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Nightmare and Nixon. Good games. I really liked the first one. T-E-N-S-E It was awesome. I really wanted to see Nixon running around as a suicidal bomb cart person. Lol my favorite part of Balloon battle.!!!

I had to leave though....jobs...important matters...yea..

Ty. And yaaaaaa i did to.
---
#98HC-GabePosted 6/17/2013 11:04:12 AM
night42mare posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
This is like the second part of Conduit2 campaign, because its another battle. But only certain players are in this part of it. I call this Conduit2: The War of the Hotheads/Noons/pros/bystanders. This topic is a complete failure, just SHUT UP ALREADY! All your doing is being mean to each other and provoking arguments! Now if you excuse me, I have some Bar-Mitzvah shopping to do :D

Lol have fun

Thanks! I just got a few suits, some pants, a tie, a talit and a t'filin :D took like 2 hours, but I finally finished!
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#99xXAISPXxPosted 6/17/2013 11:07:29 AM
--Hope-- posted...
DivideByAER posted...
Is this what the board really is? A bunch of complaining and immature individuals?

IfF YOU NEED TO SAY SOMETHING SAY IT. ALL GAMES HAVE TECHNICALITIES SO SPIT OUT WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY!!! Thats all I need to say.

What?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#100night42marePosted 6/17/2013 11:08:03 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
night42mare posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Lol have fun

Thanks! I just got a few suits, some pants, a tie, a talit and a t'filin :D took like 2 hours, but I finally finished!

Cool. I will make my clan profile real quick.
---