GGs Keith, Dug, and Gabe

#1CynralKynathelPosted 6/16/2013 7:26:34 PM
T'was fun playing with you guys. It was a nice start to my replaying of the game. Although, I wasn't as good with a PR as I thought I would be.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#21PefrogPosted 6/16/2013 7:29:16 PM
Ya, it was fun mon.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3HungoverHero777Posted 6/16/2013 7:35:08 PM
GGs. Were you there for the whole Precipice match? Did you see me jump off the building and blow myself up right before I hit the ground?
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#4CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 8:13:27 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
GGs. Were you there for the whole Precipice match? Did you see me jump off the building and blow myself up right before I hit the ground?

I was there for about half the match. That instakill glitch was pretty weird and yes, I did see you blow yourself up. I did a similar thing except with a grenade, unfortunately I didn't have SMAW at the time.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#5HC-GabePosted 6/17/2013 7:52:11 AM
CynralKynathel posted...

I was there for about half the match. That instakill glitch was pretty weird and yes, I did see you blow yourself up. I did a similar thing except with a grenade, unfortunately I didn't have SMAW at the time.

What's your Conduit2 profile? I was so tired last night and I almost comepletely forgot what happened yesterday :b but GGs anyway ;)
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#6CynralKynathel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 10:48:21 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

What's your Conduit2 profile? I was so tired last night and I almost comepletely forgot what happened yesterday :b but GGs anyway ;)

Mine's Cynric, its like Cynral but different.
---
#7HC-GabePosted 6/17/2013 10:53:51 AM
CynralKynathel posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
CynralKynathel posted...

Mine's Cynric, its like Cynral but different.

OK, thanks! :) What are your thoughts on the war-topic going on right now? I think its a waste of space, energy and will only make enemies out of friends :( I t would have been smart to just close the topic
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)