A new clan [R.S.L] owned by mwah and Kriss

#11HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 7:16:01 AM
I am a proficient Shreiker user, but I am already in two clans: HC and 2&
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#12--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:20:51 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
I am already in two clans: HC and 2&

Thats ok. Would you still like to be friends with me and Kriss. HC or 2& and R.S.L could be allies.
---
[R.S.L]Hope. FC: 5201-3645-3726
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader
#13HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 7:28:02 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Thats ok. Would you still like to be friends with me and Kriss. HC or 2& and R.S.L could be allies.

I wouldn't mind 2& being allies. HC is up to AISP but 2& is really just me and nightmare so far.
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#14--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 7:32:14 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

I wouldn't mind 2& being allies. HC is up to AISP but 2& is really just me and nightmare so far.

Ok.Well then....2& allies with RSL?
---
[R.S.L]Hope. FC: 5201-3645-3726
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader
#15HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 7:42:06 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Ok.Well then....2& allies with RSL?

Sure!
---