---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
#52CynralKynathelPosted 6/18/2013 2:10:46 PM
LigersRule posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
To CynralKynathel

GGs man! You still got it in ya huh? I bet you you're gonna show us pics of your body any second..

GGs to you too, the only thing a regret from those matches was not having my Aegis explosive focus loadout. And if you reeaally want me too, here ya go.

http://men4sharing.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/normal_sr0483_sn2-1466r.jpg

I love how it's the same picture every single time.

Why would you want anything different?
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#53CynralKynathelPosted 6/18/2013 2:13:08 PM
HawkEye1997 posted...
NobleZone posted...
Where are all the legit vets?

What's that supposed to mean? I'm a legit vet. I've been playing the conduit series since 2010, unless you're talking about board vets only.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. I have veteran SCARs. Heheheh.
#54Voitage96Posted 6/18/2013 3:28:27 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
Cynral! :D

Voitage96 posted...
I wish there were C3 news. That mobile game or whatever isn't enough!

Oh shnap! How you been Vo!tage? I haven't seen you in forever.

Hola derps. I've been around haha. Since summer is here, I guess I'll start playing a little bit again. But I'm focusing on getting a job, working out, and... BEING FREE. Until september comes around :(
---
Because I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. If you get the reference then this is for you... <3
#55HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 3:35:43 PM
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
I only have 36 karma, but people treat me like a 50 karma :)

Can't tell if this is serious or not...

I'm at 1869 karma. I'm kinda looking forward to that '2000' mark. Then I can see what that Ancient board is all about. It feels like just yesterday when I passed the 1500 mark...

I'm serious! Look at my profile!
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#56Symphonia46Posted 6/18/2013 3:51:17 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

I'm at 1869 karma. I'm kinda looking forward to that '2000' mark. Then I can see what that Ancient board is all about. It feels like just yesterday when I passed the 1500 mark...

He means that there's barely any difference between a 36 karma and a 50 karma. It's only a 2 week difference and it only tells how long a user has been on GFAQs for. Frankly, we don't care what karma everyone has that much, everyone should be treated that they are just posters on a board.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#57HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 3:57:23 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

He means that there's barely any difference between a 36 karma and a 50 karma. It's only a 2 week difference and it only tells how long a user has been on GFAQs for. Frankly, we don't care what karma everyone has that much, everyone should be treated that they are just posters on a board.

Ya, but people usually treat a well known poster differently than a very new user you know. Its not like I'm Mike, but Istill feel like I've been here a long time
---
#58LigersRulePosted 6/18/2013 4:00:21 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Ya, but people usually treat a well known poster differently than a very new user you know. Its not like I'm Mike, but Istill feel like I've been here a long time

But 50 karma is still hilariously new. Dude, I have over 50 times more karma than you.

It's like you're bragging about your 1st birthday, saying how old you are. You don't even know what age is.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#59HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 4:00:21 PM
NobleZone posted...
LigersRule posted...

Yeah but you're still here. Never give up on us bb <3

Symphonia46 posted...
That was a reason why I didn't post here.

But we must unite..

On the zpecial board *cough*PM me. I need you guys to send me a personalized message to me if you want to join the zpecial board. Why am I using a z? Because its cooler that way *cough*

What is [I]zpecial[\I] ??? Also I saw this weird thing that I wad wondering what is a private board? (Or how is it made, etc?)
---
#60HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 4:02:00 PM
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

But 50 karma is still hilariously new. Dude, I have over 50 times more karma than you.

It's like you're bragging about your 1st birthday, saying how old you are. You don't even know what age is.

I'm not bragging -_- I'm saying thanks to people for treating me friendly and not like a new kid in school
---