The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RSL and 2& clan alliance.....HC?

#1HC-GabePosted 6/18/2013 8:17:12 AM
As the leader of 2&, me and HOPE have made a clan alliance. Considering I am in HC, should 2& also be in an alliance with HC?

2& players: Gabe2& (me), soul2& (night24mare)

RSL players: [R.S.L.]HOPE (-HOPE-), [R.S.L.]Kriss
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#2Loremas1861Posted 6/18/2013 8:41:28 AM
Why 3 clans?
---
"I'm selling Loremas for $3. Don't want him as a son anymore."
~Khmer
#3xXAISPXxPosted 6/18/2013 9:03:53 AM
This is why we have multiple leaders ladies and gentleman. I cannot handle 10 tasks clan at once. We are already a combination of the clan 7s.

I'm slowly growing wrinkles, but I'll let you combine once again clans with us, but last time we did that, we ended up with most of the players becoming inactive. I'm not sure about ei7thy, where r u 870?

We are also having two clan battles at generally the same time, I'm still puzzled at who going to these considering we have so many new players.

I miht have to change the rules the slightest bit. In order to not overwhelm one, we all need to be leaders at some point of a clan and cannot be free joining. All participnts of our clan must know they will be leaders, we may also need a democratic policy. A term lasting of 3 months. These rules will be carried our after he two cln wars we have next. A new leader will be elected.

As for this Gabe, we may combine with 2&, but we need to retain oir clan name without amy changes to it, for we hve been here far longer. The 2& mmbers also need to be prepared to be leader.

There is something you need to knoe, this phone's keyboad sucks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#4HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 9:18:19 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
This is why we have multiple leaders ladies and gentleman. I cannot handle 10 tasks clan at once. We are already a combination of the clan 7s.

I'm slowly growing wrinkles, but I'll let you combine once again clans with us, but last time we did that, we ended up with most of the players becoming inactive. I'm not sure about ei7thy, where r u 870?

We are also having two clan battles at generally the same time, I'm still puzzled at who going to these considering we have so many new players.

I miht have to change the rules the slightest bit. In order to not overwhelm one, we all need to be leaders at some point of a clan and cannot be free joining. All participnts of our clan must know they will be leaders, we may also need a democratic policy. A term lasting of 3 months. These rules will be carried our after he two cln wars we have next. A new leader will be elected.

As for this Gabe, we may combine with 2&, but we need to retain oir clan name without amy changes to it, for we hve been here far longer. The 2& mmbers also need to be prepared to be leader.

Well, 2& is really more of a fun clan, but we also help our allies in clan battles if need be. I just wanted to see how much responsibility there was to being leader of a clan as well. I would rather have our clans allied thaN combined because of our differing purposes/goals.
---
"ADHD stands for Awesomeness Degree in High Definitio- SQUIRL!!!" -Gabe& (aka The Lord of Doodle Land)
#5--Hope--Posted 6/18/2013 1:33:40 PM
Yea. Friends and allies is all great, but combining clans can present.....difficulties.... so let us all let HC remain HC and 2& remain 2&. Same goes for my/Kriss'es clan.
---
0906-3982-2148
I have joined a clan, RSL here is my FC we are recruiting, and Kriss is co-leader
#6xXAISPXxPosted 6/18/2013 5:30:44 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Well, 2& is really more of a fun clan, but we also help our allies in clan battles if need be. I just wanted to see how much responsibility there was to being leader of a clan as well. I would rather have our clans allied thaN combined because of our differing purposes/goals.

Allies? That's an even better solution. I can titally accept allies with another clan.

When we need replacements, I'll ask to see if one of you can replace the missing player. Is that alright?

I still want a democracy, though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii