Hi, Im new and my name is Pimply (pimply)

#1iPimplyPosted 6/18/2013 10:06:40 PM
hi, my username is Pimply my friend code is 1207-0455-3293 im really new and i had a wii for a year but never new about conduit 2 for a while and i bought it it would be nice to know some people who own conduit 2 and i cant reply much because i just signed up to gamefaqs to meet u guys and make friends on conduit 2 so ill be back tomorrow to see what replies i have gotten thanks for reading ill be on anytime i feel like it and btw i haven't beaten the campaign yet is it worth it?
---
FC is 1207-0455-3293 new to Conduit 2 nice to meet u
#2stardust121Posted 6/18/2013 10:13:24 PM
iPimply posted...
hi, my username is Pimply my friend code is 1207-0455-3293 im really new and i had a wii for a year but never new about conduit 2 for a while and i bought it it would be nice to know some people who own conduit 2 and i cant reply much because i just signed up to gamefaqs to meet u guys and make friends on conduit 2 so ill be back tomorrow to see what replies i have gotten thanks for reading ill be on anytime i feel like it and btw i haven't beaten the campaign yet is it worth it?

If you've got time, it shouldn't hurt to complete the campaign. Plus, you can scan collectibles and blueprints for upgrades and weapons that can be used online. Just a heads up though, The campaign has a pretty odd ending.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. I go by Ricky, B05S Ricky, and about 20 other names. If you're up for it, my fc should be in my sig.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(moonfaze1)
#3Memo-77Posted 6/18/2013 10:26:14 PM
Welcome dude...Memo77 and his PR at your service...down's my FC...feel free to add me...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Wii would like to play. ( XD )....Wikipedia
#4xXKrissXxPosted 6/19/2013 6:11:20 AM
stardust121 posted...
iPimply posted...

If you've got time, it shouldn't hurt to complete the campaign. Plus, you can scan collectibles and blueprints for upgrades and weapons that can be used online. Just a heads up though, The campaign has a pretty odd ending.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. I go by Ricky, B05S Ricky, and about 20 other names. If you're up for it, my fc should be in my sig.

Ricky your moonfaze??? Awesome!!! Did you happen to rival (R.S.L)Kriss? ( thats me )
---
I fight to be known and to be honored. And to go crack shot with the Phase.