B05S vs. HC.

#231HC-GabePosted 7/13/2013 9:43:55 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
stardust121 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Actually, I just found out that I have church today instead of tomorrow. We probably can do Sunday before 5:30 PM EST.

It would probably be best to set it up for sometime late next week. This would give people time to figure out what dates and times would work out nicely.

No, lets do it! While my schedule isnt crammed. Cmon guys, its my first clan battle!

I'm busy and so are others. you need to accept that.

When I was busy you didnt seem to give a f***, nor did anyone else
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#232hc-valkiriaPosted 7/13/2013 9:51:14 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
stardust121 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Actually, I just found out that I have church today instead of tomorrow. We probably can do Sunday before 5:30 PM EST.

It would probably be best to set it up for sometime late next week. This would give people time to figure out what dates and times would work out nicely.

No, lets do it! While my schedule isnt crammed. Cmon guys, its my first clan battle!

I'm busy and so are others. you need to accept that.

When I was busy you didnt seem to give a f***, nor did anyone else

thats exactly the point. the same thing happens to me as well as everybody else. the only thing that matters is figuring out a time to battle. I only say this to you because to be quite frank, it doesnt matter if you want to do it now because you are free. Please understand I do not intend this to be rude or derogatory to you in any way. Im just saying....
#233xXAISPXxPosted 7/13/2013 9:54:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#234xXAISPXxPosted 7/13/2013 9:59:21 PM
stardust121 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Starman's got a point.

Gabe, we cannot be selfish. Others may have a schedule that can be very different from yours. I did say we needed it to be as close to the original date as possible, but if we have to do it next weekend, then we have to. There is no rush.

How about this coming Friday at 4:30 PM EST?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#235HC-GabePosted 7/13/2013 10:13:03 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
stardust121 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Starman's got a point.

Gabe, we cannot be selfish. Others may have a schedule that can be very different from yours. I did say we needed it to be as close to the original date as possible, but if we have to do it next weekend, then we have to. There is no rush.

Well it seems to me that some peoples schedule matter more than others. What im saying is you arent doing a good job to make it equal chance for everyone. If I am being selfish, then so is everyone else in this topic for posting about a schedule.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#236hc-valkiriaPosted 7/13/2013 10:26:49 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
stardust121 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Starman's got a point.

Well it seems to me that some peoples schedule matter more than others. What im saying is you arent doing a good job to make it equal chance for everyone. If I am being selfish, then so is everyone else in this topic for posting about a schedule.

how is it not equal? It's not like we have some kind of prejudice against certain people and purposely ignore them. all we said was that just because you want to battle now because your schedule is free is being selfish. we all asked for suitable times meanwhile you merely just want people to just battle because you are free and it is your first clan battle. It's my first clan battle as well but the difference is that you need to respect other people's schedules. It's not that we hate you or anything like that.
#237stardust121Posted 7/14/2013 11:58:44 AM
Honestly, the point is.
Does Friday at 4:30pm EST work for you guys? If not, just suggest times that could work for you, and something could probably be worked out.

And Gabe, if anything, you could just host some special games til then, if you wanted to. The wait'll make the clan war that much more exciting for you when it finally happens.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#238B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 12:00:12 PM
stardust121 posted...
Honestly, the point is.
Does Friday at 4:30pm EST work for you guys? If not, just suggest times that could work for you, and something could probably be worked out.

And Gabe, if anything, you could just host some special games til then, if you wanted to. The wait'll make the clan war that much more exciting for you when it finally happens.

Yeah, I should be able to do 4:30 EST, Friday.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#239xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 12:03:04 PM
stardust121 posted...
Honestly, the point is.

I can probably do that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#240B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 12:11:23 PM
PLAYERS
Representing B05S
----------------------------
B05S^Brennan (1549-9455-6995)
B05S^Aiden!! (4814-3392-3473)
B05S^Ricky (4299-0198-8647)

Representing HC
-----------------------------
~Match #1~
-HC-AISP (FC: 4642-7312-4915)
Valks
-HC-P4G
~Match #2~
-HC-AISP
Cmo
HC-Gabe&
~Match #3~
-HC- AISP
Valks
-HC-Toho
------------------------------------------------------
RULES
Lock-on: ON
Radar: On
Respawn time= 0 seconds
Match Time Limit: 10 min
Match Point: 50 kills/points
NO private match modifications (e.g. gravity, ammo boxes)
Bans: Double Ballistics, PR Tuning, Reverse Damage, SMAW, Widow Spec, Explosive Focus
------------------------------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFO
Maps
1. Streets Prime
2. Serenity
3. Crash Site

Host: AISP
Time: 4:30 PM EST/1:30 PM PST
Date: 7/19/13
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured