B05S vs. HC.

#241HC-GabePosted 7/14/2013 1:07:04 PM
stardust121 posted...
Honestly, the point is.
Does Friday at 4:30pm EST work for you guys? If not, just suggest times that could work for you, and something could probably be worked out.

And Gabe, if anything, you could just host some special games til then, if you wanted to. The wait'll make the clan war that much more exciting for you when it finally happens.

Friday seems good so far, but I get a lot of last-second schedule changes
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#2421PefrogPosted 7/14/2013 1:12:21 PM
I can be a back up for B05S that day.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#243-HC-P4GPosted 7/14/2013 4:39:40 PM
I know this is really an unimportant, tiny detail that doesn't matter much right now. That said, I'd rather play on Crash Site or Serenity than Streets.
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#244HC-GabePosted 7/14/2013 4:53:38 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
I know this is really an unimportant, tiny detail that doesn't matter much right now. That said, I'd rather play on Crash Site or Serenity than Streets.

Its not unimportant because you are participating. It is an opinion we should take into consideration/vote on.
---
#245xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 5:52:05 PM
-HC-P4G posted...

That's going to be a tough one considering most of us will probably prefer Streets. We will probably have to debate on it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#246-HC-P4GPosted 7/14/2013 6:22:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

That's going to be a tough one considering most of us will probably prefer Streets. We will probably have to debate on it.

All I mean by that is that I'd rather play in the second or third match, not the third. Either that, or change the map order. Although it doesn't matter much at all, since it's just personal preference.
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#247HC-GabePosted 7/14/2013 7:38:27 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

All I mean by that is that I'd rather play in the second or third match, not the third.

So you want to do the second match...... and you do don't want to do third.......
Gotcha
---
#248-HC-P4GPosted 7/14/2013 7:56:46 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

All I mean by that is that I'd rather play in the second or third match, not the first.

So you want to do the second match....... or the third.......
Gotcha

Bad typo is bad. But I fixed it.
---
#249xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 8:04:12 PM
PLAYERS
Representing B05S
----------------------------
B05S^Brennan (1549-9455-6995)
B05S^Aiden!! (4814-3392-3473)
B05S^Ricky (4299-0198-8647)

Representing HC
-----------------------------
~Match #1~
-HC-AISP (FC: 4642-7312-4915)
Valks
-HC-Toho
~Match #2~
-HC-AISP
Cmo
HC-Gabe&
~Match #3~
-HC- AISP
Valks
-HC-P4G
------------------------------------------------------
RULES
Lock-on: ON
Radar: On
Respawn time= 0 seconds
Match Time Limit: 10 min
Match Point: 50 kills/points
NO private match modifications (e.g. gravity, ammo boxes)
Bans: Double Ballistics, PR Tuning, Reverse Damage, SMAW, Widow Spec, Explosive Focus
------------------------------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFO
Maps
1. Streets Prime
2. Serenity
3. Crash Site

Host: AISP
Time: 4:30 PM EST/1:30 PM PST
Date: 7/19/13
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#250VintageRonJohnPosted 7/15/2013 5:45:11 AM
I will ship a delicious homemade chocolate chip cookie if you guys can play this match within a week and keep the thread under 300 posts (including any subsequently created new threads).
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741