The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

New weapon idea.

#1HungoverHero777Posted 6/19/2013 5:27:39 PM
How about a gun that shoots beams of light? (No, not like the Carbonizer.)

The gun would shoot a horizontal beam of light, not unlike the Deatomizer, that doesn't damage enemies, but instead pins them against a wall. A ball of light would keep them there for a few seconds, allowing you to switch to your secondary and take them out. You can even trap more than one guy, if you aim well enough. Of course, they can still shoot you, but at least you can move.

Before I say what the secondary function is, just assume there's no glitches or hacks that would allow it to be exploited.

The secondary function will allow you to shoot a more solid beam of light that trails. This would allow you to walk on it, effectively making a temporary bridge. Again, doesn't damage enemies, but the bridge would start to fade away behind you after a few seconds.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlay/videos?flow=grid&view=1
#21PefrogPosted 6/19/2013 5:29:32 PM
You could push enemies off edges?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#3HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:35:48 PM
1Pefrog posted...
You could push enemies off edges?

Only with the primary fire. If they hit an invisible wall, the light goes away and they drop. If they die from the fall, you get credit for the kill.
---
#4night42marePosted 6/19/2013 6:49:43 PM
I have a grenade idea. Its an ammo leech. When thrown and blows it does no damage but makes people in the blast radius reload to buy u time. And a AEGIS pellet bomb. It sucks in shots and when full or thrower dies it blows the bullets all around. And a gun that lets u fuse another gun with it to create a secondary fire. No carbis, smaws, phase or tpcs can fuse with it.
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#5HC-GabePosted 6/19/2013 6:56:45 PM
I'd get a toilet. My character would be relieved of all the stuff he holds in for however long his profile created, which grants additional speed endurance and health. Also, everyone in the map (except me) dies on spawn or right away from the stench of farts. It would also have a anti-hacking feature as secondary so if hacker is in game it only effects the hacker. It requires an identification of the hacker. At the end of campaign only way to unlock.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#6rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 6/20/2013 3:35:02 AM
use 2 ppl to sandwch someone.
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________
#7xXKrissXxPosted 6/20/2013 8:58:18 AM
I have 2 weapon ideas.

1. A drop shield, its a mini device that you can set down as a shield and only you can shoot through it.

2.Druge Grenade launcher, you know the strike from TCon. well take the strike and add a little tube at the bottom. then when you switch to you secondary fire you can launch a Radiation Grenade!

Not the best Idea but still. :D
---
Every one has a path...mine is the Hero Path. (Got my skill back)
#8night42marePosted 6/20/2013 9:22:01 AM
xXKrissXx posted...
I have 2 weapon ideas.

1. A drop shield, its a mini device that you can set down as a shield and only you can shoot through it.

2.Druge Grenade launcher, you know the strike from TCon. well take the strike and add a little tube at the bottom. then when you switch to you secondary fire you can launch a Radiation Grenade!

Not the best Idea but still. :D

Make the shield have a timer if its a grenade otherwise extreme overkill
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#9HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 10:22:05 AM
I like mine the best ;)
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#10HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 10:24:18 AM
</facepalm>
If you guys have your own ideas, perhaps you should just make topics of your own?
---