C2 is the best shooter, arguably the best game ever made.

#11games1256Posted 6/20/2013 2:17:36 PM
@HC-GABE

How is it better then COD and Halo does it run well? Does it not have massive lag, does not crash, did not ship with lots of glitches and still has glitches?

Well not every one is younger then 17 some people can buy a mature game. Conduit is not unique and different it is still just a shooter with a 3rd rate story. with terrible multiplayer. Just because some people like the game does not mean it is a good game.
#12HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 2:20:06 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Don't knock it until you try it, Gabe.

I have tryed it.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#13Symphonia46Posted 6/20/2013 2:23:09 PM
games1256 posted...
@HC-GABE

How is it better then COD and Halo does it run well? Does it not have massive lag, does not crash, did not ship with lots of glitches and still has glitches?

Well not every one is younger then 17 some people can buy a mature game. Conduit is not unique and different it is still just a shooter with a 3rd rate story. with terrible multiplayer. Just because some people like the game does not mean it is a good game.

Well I guess someone beat me to posting the flaws of this shenanigan-filled game.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#14HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 2:24:14 PM
games1256 posted...
@HC-GABE

So tell me more about CoD's unique weapons and advanced in-game buttons that can set fire to part of a multiplayer map. Tell me more about gravity control, speed control, quad-upgrade compatible loadouts. Tell me more about the variety of different species that you fight. How about invisibility? CoD got that?
---
#15TheOmegaShenPosted 6/20/2013 2:24:16 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I have tryed it.

Both Halo and CoD?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#16HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 2:25:33 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I have tryed it.

Both Halo and CoD?

Just CoD. But I have watched some gameplay on YouTube.
---
#17Symphonia46Posted 6/20/2013 2:38:14 PM
HC-Gabe posted...

So tell me more about CoD's unique weapons

It's got attachments that can let you see through walls to see where enemies are hiding.
An attachment that tags enemies with a shape that lets you shoot better.
A shield that lets you play offensively or lets you place it down for cover.
Has streaks that let you control them. Many of which fly, are robots, and help out overall.

and advanced in-game buttons that can set fire to part of a multiplayer map.

Maybe not the XBox, PS3, and PC. The WiiU version of Black Ops 2 has Wii-Mote compatibility and has a touch screen you can use to see the entire map, set option while in game, or chat with your friends.

Tell me more about gravity control, speed control, quad-upgrade compatible loadouts.

Most CoDs are modern shooters, having those would be unmodern.Quad-upgrade loadouts barely even matter, but I believe MW3 has that.

Tell me more about the variety of different species that you fight. How about invisibility? CoD got that?

Again, it's modern. The most you fight are people, robots, and craft. There is invisibility in Black Ops 2 though, it being a bit more futuristic.

All you've really said is preferences people would want to play. Sci-fi or modern? That's it, both are different in their own way.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
#18TheOmegaShenPosted 6/20/2013 2:43:40 PM
I believe that Gabe was referring to the Crash Site button.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#19Symphonia46Posted 6/20/2013 2:45:02 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

It's a map hazard, and maps of MW3 and BO2 has those.
---
#20HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 2:57:49 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

I was
---