C2 is the best shooter, arguably the best game ever made.

#21LigersRulePosted 6/20/2013 3:58:51 PM
C2 is awful, there's no question about it. However, for high-health, SciFi first person shooters with WiiMote controls, it's the only thing available. So...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#22HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 3:59:38 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
I believe that Gabe was referring to the Crash Site button.

It's a map hazard, and maps of MW3 and BO2 has those.

Not a controlable version, just a timed one.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#23games1256Posted 6/20/2013 4:05:24 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
games1256 posted...
@HC-GABE

How is it better then COD and Halo does it run well? Does it not have massive lag, does not crash, did not ship with lots of glitches and still has glitches?

Well not every one is younger then 17 some people can buy a mature game. Conduit is not unique and different it is still just a shooter with a 3rd rate story. with terrible multiplayer. Just because some people like the game does not mean it is a good game.

So tell me more about CoD's unique weapons and advanced in-game buttons that can set fire to part of a multiplayer map. Tell me more about gravity control, speed control, quad-upgrade compatible loadouts. Tell me more about the variety of different species that you fight. How about invisibility? CoD got that?

You can't compare Conduit to COD they are different type of a FPS. Conduit is a si-fi game COD is a military game. Compare Halo to Conduit they are both si-fi games. Halo has some unique weapons. Yes Conduit 2 has some unique features but not enough to having to deal with Conduit 2 problems.
#24dwarf74Posted 6/20/2013 4:41:23 PM
The conduit is really fun, but it has so many issues that it's difficult to keep the average gamer interested. If they had a higher budget and more time to fix all of their stupid problems, the sales would skyrocket IMO.
#25HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 4:46:46 PM
OK just CLOSE THIS TOPIC
---
#26SuperSonic110(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 4:49:29 PM
games1256 posted...
Can't tell if serious. If you're being serious then you do not know what makes a great game.

You're killing the industry.
---
Supes Post.
#27SuperSonic110(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 4:50:54 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
OK just CLOSE THIS TOPIC

why?
---
Supes Post.
#28HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 4:53:28 PM
SuperSonic110 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
OK just CLOSE THIS TOPIC

why?

This is turning into a text war
---
#29SuperSonic110(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 4:55:51 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
SuperSonic110 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
OK just CLOSE THIS TOPIC

why?

This is turning into a text war

its only different opinions, mang

no war around here
---
Supes Post.
#30games1256Posted 6/20/2013 5:00:35 PM
SuperSonic110 posted...
games1256 posted...
Can't tell if serious. If you're being serious then you do not know what makes a great game.

You're killing the industry.

No I am not killing the industry. Video games are a business not a friendship so I buy what works for me not what works for some dev studio. I buy games that I like and expect certain things from a game like any one should. Like the game runs well.