LOL Agent47

#1dacheatcodePosted 6/20/2013 7:02:13 PM
Me and Gabe were playing some matches when Agent47 lumbered his large frame into the server with his little rapid black hole gun.

Someone didn't tell him that Stealth makes his hacks useless and we wrecked him anyway, then he ragequit.

Lols were had
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#2Symphonia46Posted 6/20/2013 7:20:46 PM
Stahp, you're going to make him turn on his invincibility hacks.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#31PefrogPosted 6/20/2013 7:48:00 PM
not sure why he/she likes the dark star hack so much
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#4HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 8:03:17 PM
That is who it was! I thought it was you for some reason. I heard from someone that you hack. Is that true?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#51PefrogPosted 6/20/2013 8:19:07 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
That is who it was! I thought it was you for some reason. I heard from someone that you hack. Is that true?

Whoever told you that I hack probably hasn't been around that long. These hacks have been around for almost a year. There are only a couple of people who use them with multiple names. Occasionally there is a new person who uses them. In the end, the hacks don't make the game more fun, so I would never use them. The competition is why I play. However, there are times when I am tagging and firing black holes with such timing that it may seem like I am hacking. : )
---
#6HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 8:22:59 PM
1Pefrog posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Whoever told you that I hack probably hasn't been around that long. These hacks have been around for almost a year. There are only a couple of people who use them with multiple names. Occasionally there is a new person who uses them. In the end, the hacks don't make the game more fun, so I would never use them. The competition is why I play. However, there are times when I am tagging and firing black holes with such timing that it may seem like I am hacking. : )

I was talking to dacheatcode but OK! :)...... xD
---
#7night42marePosted 6/20/2013 8:50:22 PM
Theres another one that does that
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#81PefrogPosted 6/20/2013 8:59:13 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
1Pefrog posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Whoops. I believe dacheatcode is just really good.
---
#9HC-GabePosted 6/20/2013 9:09:38 PM
1Pefrog posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
1Pefrog posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Whoops. I believe dacheatcode is just really good.

Oh OK I thought I saw him do some odd looking things with his gun, but I might be mistaken. :)
---