Sigh* Kriss you mixed up RSL.....

#1--Hope--Posted 6/21/2013 11:04:06 AM

Ok this is getting out of hand. Anyone can join. No uniforms. There are no rules. Just be yourself and have fun. That's all. We don't want a strict clan we just want a bunch of friends.

One other thing RSL stands for Reconnaissance Strike Legion.--- Trust division that gathers intel, then deploys specially modified trust agents to commence a tactical insurgency in the area, depending on the mission, squads can range from pairs of 2 up to 6 agents. Drudge assistance is rare, but depending on the importance the Trust R.S.L may dispatch a unit of storm scarabs, or in more severe cases, a squad of terra-elite drudge commandos. Each commando is equipped with a striker and an A.R.C. eclipse. A side weapon usually is an enhanced warp pistol with homing capabilities.

We are sorry about the mix up with the acronym meanings. It was supposed to stand for Recon. Strike. Legion. but Kriss mixed them up with another thing. Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....

Again this is all role-play and was designed by me.
I will be adding on and expanding the world of Trust, filling in info Hvs has neglected from the storyline.
---
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#2TheOmegaShenPosted 6/21/2013 11:07:50 AM
I don't see why you had to post this twice.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#3--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 11:24:35 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
I don't see why you had to post this twice.

How many people would rather see it on a topic that everyone complained about, rather than a fresh new one? My guess not many. This needs to be known. Complaining is for the other topic Shen.
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#4--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 11:26:38 AM
Good trust backstory though right?
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
#5old_man_mossyPosted 6/21/2013 3:55:59 PM
Yeah...neat story! By reading it I'd assume you'd have to be a trust or drudge profile!?

If that's the case, you sorta do have a dress code, lol!

No worries either way, and I didn't see your original post? (Something bout you posting it twice?) I can see how they would jump to conclusions about clan stuff though, by your cool description
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 5:27:12 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Yeah...neat story! By reading it I'd assume you'd have to be a trust or drudge profile!?

I can see how they would jump to conclusions about clan stuff though, by your cool description

It's not really a strict dress code.

Progenitors are also a big part of the Trust. The whole Trust foundation was set up by adams gain power. But what adams did not know was after all the progenitor energy was together the rest of the progenitors would be alerted. Adams, Katerina, and Li were all pawns of the progenitors. I believe Prometheus was an agent of the progenitors and knew about the fore-coming event the whole time. Towards the ending of C2 I believe that "ship" that was activated was of progenitor origins....

Thanks. Aren't you a conduit 2 veteran. I've heard you have been here a while.
I got the game myself a year and a half after it came out, and just barely joined GameFaqs.

Guess I have not had the pleasure of saying hello. "Hello old_man_mossy"
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
#7night42marePosted 6/22/2013 11:57:24 AM
--Hope-- posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

I can see how they would jump to conclusions about clan stuff though, by your cool description

It's not really a strict dress code.

Progenitors are also a big part of the Trust. The whole Trust foundation was set up by adams gain power. But what adams did not know was after all the progenitor energy was together the rest of the progenitors would be alerted. Adams, Katerina, and Li were all pawns of the progenitors. I believe Prometheus was an agent of the progenitors and knew about the fore-coming event the whole time. Towards the ending of C2 I believe that "ship" that was activated was of progenitor origins....

Thanks. Aren't you a conduit 2 veteran. I've heard you have been here a while.
I got the game myself a year and a half after it came out, and just barely joined GameFaqs.

Guess I have not had the pleasure of saying hello. "Hello old_man_mossy"

I believe that Prometheus used ford to get the energy he needs to Power he needs to invade. And. The ase was used to comunicate and send the energy. We will find out in conduit 3. (They better make one!!!)
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899