The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who remembers?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who remembers?
2 years ago#1
Who here remembers that one ass of a person who was a massive hacker and constantly ruined the fun of the game?

He always stated it was the right thing to do so the developers can fix up the glitches and code- yet all they did was just ruin the fun of the game?

I remember the long conversations we had against him on what he's doing was nothing, but hypocrisy. We chewed him out, then later he just made a group and began giving them the tools to keep hacking the game and tried to spread it to the community on how it can be hacked.

I bet many vets can remember.
---
The Cannibal Clown
Skozo-C2: 4942-5796-8001
2 years ago#2
Poser?
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________
2 years ago#3
Yeah, callmeposer.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
2 years ago#4
Tevas.

He still comes here every now and then too.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
2 years ago#5
I accused Poser/Tevas of hacking in a match that I was in and he was mad. I think he used super speed and infinite invisibility hack with the arc. He said he didn't hack and that he would constantly hack against me for my accusation.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
2 years ago#6
1Pefrog posted...
I accused Poser/Tevas of hacking in a match that I was in and he was mad. I think he used super speed and infinite invisibility hack with the arc. He said he didn't hack and that he would constantly hack against me for my accusation.

Ooooooooooo scaaaaaary!!! *facepalm chuckle
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
2 years ago#7
TheOmegaShen posted...
Tevas.

Didn't he pass away?
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
2 years ago#8
I pretty you're thinking of WiiStand. He only recently started hacking, but he used to use the excuse you mentioned for glitching. He recently starting hacking, but he says he only does it for fun, rather than to win. Which is BS imo.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
2 years ago#9
There's been so many I just stopped caring
---
We need Dinos
2 years ago#10
Orient33 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Tevas.

Didn't he pass away?

I don't believe that they were telling the truth.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who remembers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived