Who remembers?

#11LigersRulePosted 6/22/2013 1:10:15 PM
Hi Skozo. What's up?

I remember. Too well.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#12kastasticPosted 6/22/2013 2:20:06 PM
Well I am sure your not referring to Tevas....And only his ghost visits this board and the online multiplayer.

Stay tuned for more on the C2 Ghost. o.O
---
The Bees know...
#13night42marePosted 6/22/2013 2:23:32 PM
kastastic posted...
Well I am sure your not referring to Tevas....And only his ghost visits this board and the online multiplayer.

Wtf. What do u mean????
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#14kastasticPosted 6/22/2013 2:23:50 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I accused Poser/Tevas of hacking in a match that I was in and he was mad. I think he used super speed and infinite invisibility hack with the arc. He said he didn't hack and that he would constantly hack against me for my accusation.

You left out the part where he apologized.....he was also heavily medicated at that time.
---
The Bees know...
#15SkozoTheCanniba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 2:28:08 PM
LigersRule posted...
Hi Skozo. What's up?

I remember. Too well.

Those were the days when the game just started, when it came out.

I also remember the TCon vets vs Conduit 2 Newcomers.
---
The Cannibal Clown
Skozo-C2: 4942-5796-8001
#16kastasticPosted 6/22/2013 2:29:43 PM
night42mare posted...
kastastic posted...

Wtf. What do u mean????

Quot from SkozoTheCanniba
"Who here remembers that one ass of a person who was a massive hacker and constantly ruined the fun of the game?

He always stated it was the right thing to do so the developers can fix up the glitches and code- yet all they did was just ruin the fun of the game?

I remember the long conversations we had against him on what he's doing was nothing, but hypocrisy. We chewed him out, then later he just made a group and began giving them the tools to keep hacking the game and tried to spread it to the community on how it can be hacked.

I bet many vets can remember."
------------------------------------------------
This topic was not referring to Tevas < that is what I mean

And Tevas has passed away, but some believe he still lurks or even plays occasionally.....Therefore only his Ghost still visits.
---
The Bees know...
#171PefrogPosted 6/22/2013 3:25:34 PM
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I accused Poser/Tevas of hacking in a match that I was in and he was mad. I think he used super speed and infinite invisibility hack with the arc. He said he didn't hack and that he would constantly hack against me for my accusation.

You left out the part where he apologized.....he was also heavily medicated at that time.

Sorry. You are right. It was almost a year ago. I had forgotten that he apologized. It was overshadowed by his death.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#18MindesynPosted 6/22/2013 8:25:33 PM
Skozo wasnt around for Poser, he might be thinking of BullyHacks or whatever his name was that posted codes, or someone that predates almost everyone here. Sans the launch community, anyone who doesn't know Skozo or his playstyle, wouldnt really know who he is talking about, cause it was that long ago.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#19LigersRulePosted 6/22/2013 8:30:46 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Skozo wasnt around for Poser, he might be thinking of BullyHacks or whatever his name was that posted codes, or someone that predates almost everyone here. Sans the launch community, anyone who doesn't know Skozo or his playstyle, wouldnt really know who he is talking about, cause it was that long ago.

Yeah, it was pre-Poser and pre-Bully. It was that long ago. I don't even remember the dudes name anymore...

Tevas/Poser was a bigger deal, and much more threatening to the state of the game, but Skozo wasn't there for that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#20SkozoTheCanniba(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 2:21:00 AM
Mindesyn posted...

It's been that long.
---
The Cannibal Clown
Skozo-C2: 4942-5796-8001