Has anybody ever played with TheUnknownG before?

#31xXAISPXxPosted 6/23/2013 10:16:15 AM
It might be Mr.G, someone I've played with for a while.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#32B05S_BrennanPosted 6/23/2013 10:33:55 AM
Loremas1861 posted...
There are plenty of people that can rock with Hive cannon. Jaye's got a nice Hive cannon

Jaye may have a nice Hive Cannon, but it's not as nice or big as mine.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#33--Hope--Posted 6/23/2013 11:22:28 AM
Loremas1861 posted...
The Hive cannon isn't that hard to use. Just aim at their feet. It really shines in HC, but it's frowned upon because it's very easy to use and you don't really need to aim.

There are plenty of people that can rock with Hive cannon. Jaye's got a nice Hive cannon, so there's +1 for ya.

Hold B + move left and right while repeatedly pressing A.

Well here is news for you, remas. The SPAS is also quite easy. All you do is run run run, put the barrel up in someones face and pull the trigger. Loremas, Loremas tsk tsk. The hive cannon sucks at medium range. It's accuracy is beyond horrible. It's like a scattergun, all over, never focused. It takes skill to "mark" a target with the hive gun, something omar could do quite well. A hive cannons true power is shown when a user "marks" the target.
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#34Loremas1861Posted 6/23/2013 12:21:16 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Well here is news for you, remas. The SPAS is also quite easy. All you do is run run run, put the barrel up in someones face and pull the trigger. Loremas, Loremas tsk tsk. The hive cannon sucks at medium range. It's accuracy is beyond horrible. It's like a scattergun, all over, never focused. It takes skill to "mark" a target with the hive gun, something omar could do quite well. A hive cannons true power is shown when a user "marks" the target.

Hive cannon is not accurate, but how are you going to miss with it in close range, aiming for their feet, doing explosive damage, with 20 of those mite things coming at you every second?

How else do you want people to use the shotgun? Snipe?

Are you a SCAR spray-n-prayer? It's not hard to do. Especially when the bullets do so much damage and the SCAR hip-fire is so accurate.
---
"I'm selling Loremas for $3. Don't want him as a son anymore."
~Khmer