I don't get it.

#11night42marePosted 6/22/2013 8:02:31 PM
Chesluk posted...
I take it FLAME's pretty good if they're making you cry like this.

They're very good.
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#12CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 8:13:31 PM
LigersRule posted...
Dude. It's cool to hate on LC. We can take it. We don't care.

That's odd, you all seem to care.
Funny how fast you all assembled.

Look at you all lined up like ducks, so ready to gang up on someone, and escalate something otherwise forgettable.

If I'm complaining because I got beat so horribly, then I wonder how epicly defeated you all must be to start coming here to complain about me.

Nobody was going to take this thread seriously, least of all Flame, that is, untill you all showed up ready to make trouble.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13MindesynPosted 6/22/2013 8:20:42 PM
I wonder how epicly defeated you all must be to start coming here to complain about me.

You complain about lag nonstop, we complain about your posts non-stop, see a trend lil one? Also in this case, IM defending my close friend's clan, that got a low blow from you that didnt deserve it.

"Damn Lag" thats fair, annoying for the millionth topic, (search Lag in the archives and marvel at your handiwork) but fair
"Damn clan I havent played against has lag" Uncalled for in my humble opinion, but what do I know? I didnt set up MY router for optimum settings.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#141PefrogPosted 6/22/2013 8:24:50 PM
Mey's so cool, I doubt she would care. XG4 would say something like 'stfu'. HD9 teabags so it doesn't matter. Letharge something I don't know ... he/she might care. Memo takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#15nightfire0013Posted 6/22/2013 8:26:21 PM
It can get pretty bad in crowded games.. where things are just worse all around.

It's somewhat more manageable in smaller groups though,

Considering where the majority of them are from, the poor saps are probably stuck with Telcel or something.
---
I will destroy these people.
For if I cannot walk among them, then I will walk the world alone.
#16Memo-77Posted 6/22/2013 8:27:42 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

Look at you all lined up like ducks, so ready to gang up on someone, and escalate something otherwise forgettable.

If I'm complaining because I got beat so horribly, then I wonder how epicly defeated you all must be to start coming here to complain about me.

Nobody was going to take this thread seriously, least of all Flame, that is, untill you all showed up ready to make trouble.

I won't complain...I'm in FLAME and speak english too...lagg is our worst issue in here, but we are not the only players with this kind of issue...believe, it's not our fault...right now at this moment it is storming here and we can't join any game due to our low-quality ISP...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#17Symphonia46Posted 6/22/2013 8:29:23 PM(edited)
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

Oh please keep on posting like this.

All of LC has been around long enough to know what kind of person you are, no one else needs to hear more of... well... you I guess. Everyone else on the board only has been around long enough but not enough of what you are really.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#18CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 8:36:09 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

All of LC has been around long enough to know what kind of person you are, no one else needs to hear more of... well... you I guess. Everyone else on the board only has been around long enough but not enough of what you are really.

Actually, it's quite hilarious.
What kind of person I am seems to be the very thing you Don't know.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#19Symphonia46Posted 6/22/2013 8:38:34 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

Actually, it's quite hilarious.
What kind of person I am seems to be the very thing you Don't know.

And something you aren't showing.

At.
All.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#20B05S_BrennanPosted 6/22/2013 9:00:23 PM
They're a mostly Mexican clan. They don't live as close as most players.

Now let's all complain about how we can't play with Iggy.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)