I don't get it.

#21MindesynPosted 6/22/2013 9:08:52 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
They're a mostly Mexican clan. They don't live as close as most players.

Now let's all complain about how we can't play with Iggy.

Me, Derpy, and Andy say Hi.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#22CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 9:51:27 PM
Memo-77 posted...

I won't complain...I'm in FLAME and speak english too...lagg is our worst issue in here, but we are not the only players with this kind of issue...believe, it's not our fault...right now at this moment it is storming here and we can't join any game due to our low-quality ISP...

So, Is the connection any better when playing each-other?
I'm assuming you're all relatively close, within the same region.

Also, may I ask who your ISP is? I'm curious if they're using Point to Point.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#23Memo-77Posted 6/22/2013 10:26:38 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Memo-77 posted...

I won't complain...I'm in FLAME and speak english too...lagg is our worst issue in here, but we are not the only players with this kind of issue...believe, it's not our fault...right now at this moment it is storming here and we can't join any game due to our low-quality ISP...

So, Is the connection any better when playing each-other?
I'm assuming you're all relatively close, within the same region.

Also, may I ask who your ISP is? I'm curious if they're using Point to Point.

Well...it is a good connection between us, who live farther lives 800 km away, same state-different city...our ISP is Telmex, it's a copper pair in a ADSL2+ ...we are too far from optical fiber...and if they build it I'm sure only a few could acquire it...I couldn't...so I'll be lagging like a crazy, there's a video from p4g about it...but I'm still having fun in a game like this...sorry about that lagg issue...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#24_SignalPosted 6/22/2013 10:49:52 PM
There's no need to feel bad about lag. It's just one of those things.

We all lag with each other to some degree. I thought we had established long ago that lag seems to have a geographic component and it's not bi-directional?

I tend to lag more with some of you than with others, and that seems to be more or less consistent over time.

About all that can be done is DMZ our Wii's and hope that the rest of our family doesn't have a bunch of other stuff running, taking up bandwidth. That is, unless you guys have some other secret.

Chain virtually never lags with me. Memo and Mey usually do to some degree. It's just one of those things.

Having said that, tonight's matches seemed to be particularly laggy to me.

Just because someone lags to you doesn't mean they'll be laggy to everyone, and vice versa.

You can do worse than complain about lag.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#25MindesynPosted 6/22/2013 11:05:32 PM

I agree you can do nothing BUT complain about lag. Then claim its lulzy trolling via Skype.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#26CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 1:28:29 AM
Mindesyn posted...

I agree you can do nothing BUT complain about lag. Then claim its lulzy trolling via Skype.

I didn't say it was trolling, I said it was a gag.
Sorry its taken you so long to catch on, but I haven't exactly been subtle about it.

[quote]If I don't complain about lag, Then who am I?[/quote]

I've been quite explicit about it at times, and I even recall sending some of you PMs specifically saying that what I was saying ( about lag ) was not to be taken seriously.

Its something I'm ready to drop at any time, and if I mistakingly offend someone, I do follow through and apologize.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#27Loremas1861Posted 6/23/2013 3:49:03 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Mindesyn posted...

I didn't say it was trolling, I said it was a gag.
Sorry its taken you so long to catch on, but I haven't exactly been subtle about it.

If I don't complain about lag, Then who am I?

I've been quite explicit about it at times, and I even recall sending some of you PMs specifically saying that what I was saying ( about lag ) was not to be taken seriously.

Its something I'm ready to drop at any time, and if I mistakingly offend someone, I do follow through and apologize.

Maybe it is time. The game is so out of date. It might be the best to do.

Dat HTML..
---
"I'm selling Loremas for $3. Don't want him as a son anymore."
~Khmer
#28TheOmegaShenPosted 6/23/2013 6:03:21 AM
This is actually pretty funny, because Chain once told me in one of my topics that "complaining makes you look like a sore loser".
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#291PefrogPosted 6/23/2013 6:23:03 AM
I thought this was funny:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/63526121

If you need some more entertainment you can search 'dug' for complaining about me from Punch and others in the early days. I didn't really check the g-faqs board often back then. None of that really bothered me.

@Chain - I get you friend.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#30xXAISPXxPosted 6/23/2013 10:20:25 AM
I thouht we were all a big happy family.

Well, personalities run a family, so expect arguments complaining about one another...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii