I don't get it.

#31CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 10:32:35 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
This is actually pretty funny, because Chain once told me in one of my topics that "complaining makes you look like a sore loser".

Intentional.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#32B05S_BrennanPosted 6/23/2013 10:41:34 AM
Mindesyn posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
They're a mostly Mexican clan. They don't live as close as most players.

Now let's all complain about how we can't play with Iggy.

Me, Derpy, and Andy say Hi.

I just find it kinda funny how people complain about Mexican players lagging, and then complain that we can't play with people that live even farther away.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
(>^.^)>http://conduitwii.boards.net/<(^.^<)
#33CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 10:51:45 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Mindesyn posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Me, Derpy, and Andy say Hi.

I just find it kinda funny how people complain about Mexican players lagging, and then complain that we can't play with people that live even farther away.

I don't think the reason they lag is because they're far away, I think what memo said was right on.

I'm pretty sure being able to connect with and use the matchmaking servers from other regions would only allow us to make better connections.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#34MindesynPosted 6/23/2013 1:33:55 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

I never understood this either. If distance didnt matter with internet connection, then why the region locking?
Also Chain I COMPLETELY understand about the gag thing, you dont find it equally as funny when we are pile into one of your topics and gang up on you? I know its one of my favourite "gags"

ALSO super sorry I didnt reply earlier, I had this weird nosebleed outta nowhere and had to go offline to deal with it. Since everyone here would think Im lying without proof, I did one better than pics, I posted it to YouTube!

WARNING GRAPHIC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffRXZb56cA
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#35rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 6/23/2013 2:17:13 PM
Yup I talk to them on FB.
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Gameplays.
____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___________________________________
#36Mey_girlPosted 6/23/2013 2:18:14 PM
the only problem for me are the hackers, there are more than usual.
I think that soon,will become a The conduit.
---
then, where's my cheese?
#37drophyghostPosted 6/23/2013 3:21:35 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...

Does that maters? I´m from México 2 and I have a bit of lag problems with memo and XG4 (where is he from?)... still, idc, it´s not their fault and as long as I can get kills it´s ok 4 me =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#38old_man_mossyPosted 6/23/2013 4:07:51 PM
Still remember that awful lagging/DC'ing clan war when L*O & LC got together! What a cluster, lol.

Still quality time with some of my best board buds though! Between Andy, Jaye, and wherever Samu5 was based (along with the local US residents in L*O) we had most of the free world represented, lol.

Cept we needed someone from Mexico....

This game lags, but in other news..pretty much all Wii online MP's are basically terrible to fair, at best in the lag department. I think Nin's even on the record saying they weren't really into the intention of online play w/Wii.

It's so evident on C2 due to the high health and movement speed, along with open maps to really appreciate the 'porting. Though as a sidebar, TCON seemed better connection wise and its high health too. I'm not that good of a judge for Tcons multiplayer though because I abandoned that ship as soon as the hackers showed up for CoD Reflex. (What little I played Tcon though, it never seemed to lag as badly as C2 did)

Kinda curious what's everyone's opinion on most laggy shooter for Wii? C2's my vote, though ironically its also my favorite FPS on Wii.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#39CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 4:27:39 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Still remember that awful lagging/DC'ing clan war when L*O & LC got together! What a cluster, lol.

Still quality time with some of my best board buds though! Between Andy, Jaye, and wherever Samu5 was based (along with the local US residents in L*O) we had most of the free world represented, lol.

Cept we needed someone from Mexico....

This game lags, but in other news..pretty much all Wii online MP's are basically terrible to fair, at best in the lag department. I think Nin's even on the record saying they weren't really into the intention of online play w/Wii.

It's so evident on C2 due to the high health and movement speed, along with open maps to really appreciate the 'porting. Though as a sidebar, TCON seemed better connection wise and its high health too. I'm not that good of a judge for Tcons multiplayer though because I abandoned that ship as soon as the hackers showed up for CoD Reflex. (What little I played Tcon though, it never seemed to lag as badly as C2 did)

Kinda curious what's everyone's opinion on most laggy shooter for Wii? C2's my vote, though ironically its also my favorite FPS on Wii.

I recall Tcon being worse, but I'm going to assume thats an aspect of it being more popular.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#40_SignalPosted 6/23/2013 6:13:56 PM
old_man_mossy posted...

I still have flashbacks from that clan war as well. We couldn't even get it to run 3v3.

Ah, the memories.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261